I had a dream last night...........

Help Support CattleToday:

Medic24

Reaction score
I had dream last nite, a nightmare actually, ........................in my dream I had five sons all young, and my wife and I called the babysitter,( so we could spend some time alone) and the babysitter said she couldn't make it, but would send a friend as a replacement.

She assured us that the replacement loved kids, especially boys. and would bring refreshments and an unusual pet to play with. :)

When the door bell rang we opened it to find none other then Michael Jackson holding onto his pet chimp in one hand a a bottle of wine (aka Jesus juice) in the other............yikes! :mad:

When I woke up I had to ask No.1 to beat on me for a while to make sure I was truly awake, and punishment for even having such a dream! :oops: .

Medic, I'm a Doctor in some states, can I write you a prescription for your nocturnal illusions?. Maybe a 10lb. sledge before bedtime? :eek:

Crowderfarms":727ysivl said:
Medic, I'm a Doctor in some states, can I write you a prescription for your nocturnal illusions?. Maybe a 10lb. sledge before bedtime? :eek:

:D :D :D :D

maybe he had too many of those "nocturnal illusions" before he went to bed??!! ;-) Too much coors light does the same thing to jesse :shock:

Sounds like rat poisoning to me Medic.

To Whom It May Concern.

Wow what an experience.
I was employed at Gal Power Systems in Mississiauga to work on diesel
generator systems.
I was working on a pair of 16 v 92 Detroit diesel generator sets at
4160 volt at a facility called the South West Regional Center in
Chatham Ontario.
I was requested by the project manager Michael Jackson..........

Yeah i did mention the nightmare to the boss, she refered to me as a bloody sod....hummm now thats a endearing term. And said out loud that she thanks the good Lord we have no sons, ( I have prayed for some since she started refusing to help with certain chores) I knew that was going to be a good day around here. :cry:

Was thinking about showing up to church this mornin in jammies , after all, it is official courtroom attire now. :cboy:

Latest posts