I found it.......I think

Help Support CattleToday:

Texasmark

Reaction score
Since the software change where by the little, neat heart disappeared, I have been looking around in the upper right corner of the screen as directed, for the "like" icon. Well this morning I accidentally found a thumbs up just to the right of the edit and quote icons. I still liked the heart better.

--------------------
On my hay prospects, I sold my herd in 2014 and with leased land was in a pretty good haying operation.....for a STO, retired, guy. DFW is a vacuum cleaner for new residents and most of the land I used to lease is bought up and no longer available for hayin. Just making do on my small place and am buying some in season for resale but no real profit in that......I don't change prices with the season......but I don't knock the practice for those that do!

Hay prices are at least twice what great hay was selling for back in season, like normal. It's sold by the roll here and prices and quality are everywhere. As with all of us, if you don't produce and locals are out of hay, shipping charges just ruin any kind of profit margin for the year you might think you could squeeze out of your operation at least would have for me if I were still runnin bovines.

Latest posts