I can't take it any more!

Help Support CattleToday:

Isomade

Reaction score
I love Fords! There I said it! I've been a Chevy driver all my life, but Ford has just pulled away in the last few years. It started when I bought an 02 7.3 F350 for my feed truck. It's just a beast. My last two Chevys have just not been the quality of old. Ford has them in every category. I even bought a new f150 lariat for my daily driver. My wife liked it so much I ordered her one. It sure didn't hurt that they didn't take the buyout from the gubment. Tomorrow when I pick up my wife's truck it will be the first time to not own at least one Chevy.

iso im in the same boat. always drove chevy untill my girl friend bought 02 7.3 powerstoke.i had 02 duramax mine was for work hers for hauling horse trailor. after able to use both for some work i bought an 02 7.3 350 and enjoy it. rest of fam. wants to disown but i have to admit much more of a truck than chevy.

Had a GMC 1/2 ton forever. I loved that truck.

Got a '08 F350 flatbed last Aug and I see what you mean. Hope to keep it 10+ years.

Welcome to the light....may the fordce be with you...
I have always been a Ford man as my dear old daddy was a Ford Truck Salesman....I learned to drive in Fords....
But their refusal to bow to the guvment sealed the deal for me....I will look at foreign cars before I would buy from Guvment Motors.

We've got 4 fords now. Haven't had anything but fords for the last 9 years. Welcome to the family

I was one of them lucky Ford buyer's in 2003, bought a 6.0 diesel and had nothing but troubles with the engine. Then in 08 my brother bought a 6.4 and it only got 10mpg on the highway, and electrical problems caused Ford to buy it back from him under the Lemon law.
I still have two Fords in the barn now, one is a 4x4 Ranger that's a fence truck. And my other is the best truck that I have ever bought, a 92 F250 diesel. It has 423,000 miles on it and still running strong. I wish all you Ford drivers the best of luck, because your going to need it. Ford does not stand behind there trucks like they should. Bought my first Ford truck in 1974 and still have the 4x4 running gear and the 300 6 cyl engine. But I don't think I will be buying any more new Ford trucks. Ram Trucks look to be the best right now to me.

I really like my 03 Dodge with the Cummins. It's just a farm truck and only gets driven when I need to feed hay or pull a trailer. Never been much of a Chevy fan but would entertain a Ford. The Ford diesels had some real problems there in or around 04 and a couple of buddy's like to went broke fixing them. I can't afford a new one so it will be a couple of years until I can upgrade and get past the perceived problem years. Got an old 78 Ford F-150 with the 400 in it that still purrs. It runs and shifts like it did when it was new.

I've had them all. I drive what I get the best deal on. There are lemons in every brand. Ford is more comfortable for me to sit in for some reason.

we have a new dodge 1/2 ton quad cab at work.....thousands cheaper than the others which is why we got it....
still do not have three thousand miles on it yet but it would be my second choice in comfort....Cannot get comfy in a Guvment motors vehicle.

my daily ride is an E250 Fode (thats how we say it round here) Cargo Van....2007 model and 70 K miles. I like it but it is no slick weather vehicle. Carrys all my horse and riding gear and tool boxes etc....I like to go prepared. Hook to the bumper pull and load the hoss and go.

IMAG0263_zps60664596.jpg

Till the day I die. MOPAR

See a few fords around here but most of the working trucks seem to be dodges...3/4 and 1 tons. Got me a new (to me) 05 a while back. Can't complain about it. Good mileage, outstanding power and fairly smooth for 4wd. Was glad to get rid of the old Chevy tho.

Latest posts