I am super sad.

Help Support CattleToday:

ohiosteve

Reaction score
I lost a younger friend yesterday. Nick was a great guy and really had his shyt together. He loved running equipment and was really good at it. When I was converting a few acres of woods to pasture last summer, he went out of his way to come help me and run my old dozer. Just a few weeks ago he broke ground on the new property he bought and since then the footers have been poured and the block has been layed and several courses of logs have been set in place. Nick died yesterday evening after he lost control of his motorcycle on a curve. He was 24 years old. I am going to post a few pictures of him running dozer, and the last picture is Nick sitting in my driveway on a telephone pole.

clearingwoods013_zpsc49676e4.jpg

Thanks BCG but I cant even imagine the pain his mother and father are going through. Nick was one of the best people you could ever hope to meet.

It sucks especially bad when it's young person that dies. Old folks have had their shot at making a significant mark in the world, the young ones usually haven;t really had an opportunity to do so. But being known as a good person is a mark that will live after him.

ohiosteve":3ttdfdhu said:
Thanks BCG but I cant even imagine the pain his mother and father are going through. Nick was one of the best people you could ever hope to meet.
Yes, your kids are just not suppose to pass ahead of you. :( That has got to be the worst for a parent. God Bless them.

That is a shame for sure... I'd be happy if I was spoken of as highly when my name gets called though. Condolences to all the friends and family

Sorry for your loss Steve. Both of my older son's best friends died around that age. I have seen the terrible pain it caused their parents and us.

Time helps, I wish you the best

Latest posts