Hunting pigeons

Help Support CattleToday:

mnmtranching

Reaction score
This was fun to watch. Wish I could have got some better photos.

p10100253.jpg

p10100263.jpg

I would have loved watching too. We have had an influx of eagles here for the winter but they are eating fish kill around the ponds. Not as interesting to be sure. Glad you could get some pictures on the wing; it's hard to do.

we've had about 30 eagles spend the winter here (power plant nearby with warm water in their cooling lake)

this morning there were 2 in the yard trees, pretty funny to watch our 15 pound jack russell terrier chasing them out of the yard and no camera :mad:

Yeah! eagles have been known to haul off lambs, fawns and pets bigger than 15 pounds. :(

we tell him all the time that it is a good thing they aren't hungry when he takes off after them - but he doesn't listen

remember, he thinks that he is 1500 pounds not 15 - the char bull listens to him - why wouldn't a puny little eagle

mdmdogs3":9bgs29ja said:
we tell him all the time that it is a good thing they aren't hungry when he takes off after them - but he doesn't listen

remember, he thinks that he is 1500 pounds not 15 - the char bull listens to him - why wouldn't a puny little eagle

My money's on the jack russel terrier. :D 8) :cboy:

Latest posts