Hugh Hefner Dead at 91

Help Support CattleToday:

I always have the opposite view on everything. An entire life, that the foundation was set on lust. What a sad existance.

Bigfoot":bc1873i4 said:
I always have the opposite view on everything. An entire life, that the foundation was set on lust. What a sad existance.

Count me in as one more being opposite.

Ky hills":2xlk6dzv said:
Bigfoot":2xlk6dzv said:

I think he started off as a freethinker, free-speech type of libertine. He had a stroke young (decades ago), and turned the day to day running of the co. over to his daughter. The last few decades he then became sort of just the "brand." Col. Sanders in a velvet smoking jacket,with bleached blondes placed strategically around for show. He did do wonders for the plastics industry (silicone). I think I read his "bunnies" were often platonic housemates. They could date discreetly (outside the house) then when they'd get ready for a real relationship with someone their age, they and hef would wish each other well and the woman would move out. He did fall in love and marry one or two over the years.
Speaking of libertines, anyone remember Ruth Westheimer? She was a kick.

Here's a few from another place

First time since the 90's Hef hasn't needed a pill to make him stiff....
If he experiences this condition for more than four hours, he should consult a mortician

He'll get laid one more time.. to rest..

Did he forget to renew his subscription?

Remember: HE DIED ON HUMP DAY.

May his obituary be stuck together for all time...

Ky hills":1xqu4aji said:
Bigfoot":1xqu4aji said:

Yep but like my preacher said, he got a big price for his soul when so many sell their souls for next to nothing. For that you can't help but admire the man.

Stocker Steve":cleo6xrk said:
Son of Butch":cleo6xrk said:
Hef 91 his wife 31

Do you think he would have lasted longer if he married an older woman?
NO, she got old, she was 26 when they married, his previous wife was 27, so if he would have gotten a new 25 yr old
he would have made it another 3 or 4 years.

Can't imagine an age disparity that large.
When I was 42, I met and married my present wife. She was 28 at the time.
'bout killed me even then. I was shure glad when 'things' slowed down some.

greybeard":2rc0lyul said:
Can't imagine an age disparity that large.
When I was 42, I met and married my present wife. She was 28 at the time.
'bout killed me even then. I was shure glad when 'things' slowed down some.
old man told me once when he was younger, they worried him to death...now I'd just soon settle for a good bowl of turnip greens..

cowboy43":38qy4tcj said:
When I saw the topic I misread it as Huge Heffer died and thought Rosie O'Donnell had died :cboy: :hide:
Seen pics of her lately? Her BMI is probably less than her sparring partner, the potus. I just think we should be fair. I've gotten tired of hearing women in our society ragged on for their weight when men get a free pass. Women are "fat" while men are "big." That kind of thing.
Look how many sitcoms and movies feature a stunning (or at least attractive) actress, paired with a schlumpy guy (often much older). (Tells you who runs the show, I guess).
Piling on in 3, 2,......

boondocks":3qv1i8fi said:
cowboy43":3qv1i8fi said:
When I saw the topic I misread it as Huge Heffer died and thought Rosie O'Donnell had died :cboy: :hide:
Seen pics of her lately? Her BMI is probably less than her sparring partner, the potus. I just think we should be fair. I've gotten tired of hearing women in our society ragged on for their weight when men get a free pass. Women are "fat" while men are "big." That kind of thing.
Look how many sitcoms and movies feature a stunning (or at least attractive) actress, paired with a schlumpy guy (often much older). (Tells you who runs the show, I guess).
Piling on in 3, 2,......
I'm sure her mouth will make up the difference..still got a lot of weight to lose there.. if all women where like her, wouldnt have grandkids to enjoy...