How's your weather today?

Help Support CattleToday:

It is 54 here this morning at 5:45 with the sun just starting to peak over the hills. The forecast says the high will be 85 today.

If it was that kind of weather here it would be easy to find my house. It would be the one with the for sale sign out front.
Done been there. Put the for sale sign up on the place that had nearly the same high temp but 90-100% humidity to boot.

Well it is now 11:40 and it hasn't quite hit 70 yet so I doubt it will make it to 85 today. We have cloud cover which is holding the temperature down but they don't look like rain clouds.

Got a front coming across Mississippi and West Tennessee. Predicting strong thunderstorms, possible tornadoes. After the storms of 2011 everyone freaks out if you say the T word .

3/4 if an inch total overnight and this afternoon. Dang grass is getting as green as the weeds for a change! forecast for an inch on Sunday, looking better than it has for a long time.

3/4 if an inch total overnight and this afternoon. Dang grass is getting as green as the weeds for a change! forecast for an inch on Sunday, looking better than it has for a long time.
It's greened up here too thankfully. Getting 2" rains every few days it seems like. Has put a hault to working much but has been a much needed break. Kind of glad to see mud.

It's greened up here too thankfully. Getting 2" rains every few days it seems like. Has put a hault to working much but has been a much needed break. Kind of glad to see mud.
Yes we loving the rain.....finally.
Same here about 4 hours south of you but we've had a lot of trees down. yesterday I was cutting trees off the fence and couldn't get back to the barn until I cut a big tree off the road.

Yes we loving the rain.....finally.
Same here about 4 hours south of you but we've had a lot of trees down. yesterday I was cutting trees off the fence and couldn't get back to the barn until I cut a big tree off the road.
Hope nothing got torn up. Where we are located, the mountains keep the rough stuff off of us usually. I'm sure it's possible, but would be difficult for a tornado to get in here I think.

I sure wish we had trees to worry about falling. Only in one spot.

The weather guessers are saying 103 today. They set a new record high in Portland yesterday at 108. I heard it was 99 at Astoria. That is unheard of high for there. Mouth of the Columbia and the ocean, it just doesn't get hot there.
And we are gathering the old BM cows today for shipment tomorrow. That means we are weaning the calves tomorrow. Great weather to be weaning in.

The weather guessers are saying 103 today. They set a new record high in Portland yesterday at 108. I heard it was 99 at Astoria. That is unheard of high for there. Mouth of the Columbia and the ocean, it just doesn't get hot there.
And we are gathering the old BM cows today for shipment tomorrow. That means we are weaning the calves tomorrow. Great weather to be weaning in.
Hope they all turn up this year... did you ever get the couple that were missing last year... and the steer that was running with that bull?
I think you will do good with the cows and it is a good time to get them gone if the prices are a little iffy with the build up of the inventories on hand.

lows in the 50's to 60's, upper 80's & lower 90's for the next 7 days, then cooling down to in the 70's forecast. no rain expected. North Central MN.

Hope they all turn up this year... did you ever get the couple that were missing last year... and the steer that was running with that bull?
I think you will do good with the cows and it is a good time to get them gone if the prices are a little iffy with the build up of the inventories on hand.
We eventually got them all except one slick calf. Pretty sure where that one went but no proving anything. The steer is hanging out with neighbor's cows up in the hills. I will get him when the cows come out of the hills. I have one slick calf up in the hills hopefully he gets caught today. Don't need a repeat of last year where the branded cow comes back but the calf mysteriously disappears.

Latest posts