How's the weather dun?

Help Support CattleToday:

boone

Reaction score
Temps dropping like a rock and rain off and on. How's everything to the south?? Boone

Don't know where you are, but here we have ice covering everything and it's getting colder.

Raining pretty good now and for the past couple of hours, temp is 35 (8:57) at 5:30 it was 65. Gonna be ugly soon and stay that way for a while. Hard to believe it was 74 this afternoon and supposed to have a high of 30 at midnight tonight and that'll be the high for the day.

crazy weather -
today at noon I was going in and out of the chicken houses very comfortably in jeans and a short sleeve shirt (70's)
tomorrow the forcast is for 4 inches of snow (weather liar said up to 10" on top of ice) and at noon the temp is supposed to be 22 with a wind chill of 14

I moved 400 miles south - perhaps need to go further south :roll:

Still over 70 here, supposed to drop a lot tomorrow afternoon. Tomorrow morning near 70, then it will drop to the 30s by afternoon and into the 20s at night. Most likely going to get freezing rain and strong winds, with a wind chill factor in the teens. Right now its 72 out with fairly high winds, 20+ mph. Not looking forward to tomorrow, I cant stand the cold. I think its too cold if its below 70, but I guess thats why I live in South/Central Texas instead of farther north.

The ponds will be full after this :D It rained all night .Some ice on the windshield @3 and slush was forming on the back steps@3:30 am. Hope everybody got their hay out yesterday.

Latest posts