How's the twinning going for everyone

Help Support CattleToday:

FlyingLSimmentals said:
An ultrasound done on all of them would be great, that way I would be sure to have those to have twins in the small lot or pasture. Though most of the time I can predict the ones carrying twins by how large they get. Occasionally I'll miss it and its just a large calf, or an over conditioned cow, or really small twins. This last one we did indeed think twins and was hoping we be wrong because we're not fans of twins neither and this cow isn't easy to fool with and we wanted the streak too break but of course it didn't happen.
The cow is taking care of the bull and the heifer is doing great on the bottle. Drinking a bottle in the morning and evening along with some water when I offer it. Plan is probably sell it after finishing this old bag of milk. Keeping it in the dog kennel right next to the house for the time being and Dave my A. Shep/Heeler loves it. They're best pals. Dave stays in the house mostly but I think he would love to stay out there now.

I've failed EVERY darned time.. then again I have a few cows that look like they'll have twins after calving.
I thought for sure this one would have twins (it would have been easier than the one big one she had)
https://youtu.be/GB0A7RJ7a8w

Latest posts