How to find threads

Help Support CattleToday:

Jeanne - Simme Valley

Reaction score
I've been actively (on & off) on this forum for many years. Evidently I never read the instructions or played around this site.
All these years, and I never realized there is a place to "click" that will list:
Unanswered posts
Unread posts
Active Posts

On the "Board Index" these links are listed. They make checking this site soooo much easier in lots less time.
I stumbled upon this info because someone posted that the "View Active Posts" wasn't working - so I went looking for what they were talking about.
Not sure if I should show my total stupidity with this post, but figured it might help others.

I've never been able to follow simple directions so I just start at "Beginners" and work my way to the bottom. When finished I return to "start" and do it again. :lol2: :lol2:

TexasBred":2bogw1d7 said:
I've never been able to follow simple directions so I just start at "Beginners" and work my way to the bottom. When finished I return to "start" and do it again. :lol2: :lol2:
Me too

Believe me Jeanne, I know how you must feel. Nothing feels better for us old people than to find something on a computer by ourselves, even if every five year already knew how to do it. gs

Hey Jeane...some lightbulbs shine brighter than others but each one has it's own useful purpose... :lol:

I was about to go nuts without the active tab working. Just couldn't break the habit.

:secret: did you know there is also a "view your posts" button?

TexasBred":ozq2f86d said:
I don't know if you are joking or not -- but --- that's exactly what I used to do. this way is sooooo much easier & faster.

I've been on ranchers more lately an it doesn't have view active topics ot view your post. A least I haven't found it an I sure miss it. It does have view post since last visit but I don't like it as much.

Workinonit Farm":3dqephw4 said:
dun":3dqephw4 said:
TexasBred":3dqephw4 said:
Me too

Same here. :oops:

Katherine
Part of the reason I like doing it this way is I can hit the mark topics read button and not have to dither with all of the rest of the crap on a forum

Well, I always loved my email notices - and was really bummed out without them. soooo, glad they are fixed. Now, I love these "buttons". Life on the board is good :banana: (doesn't take much to make me happy)

dun":ouk3x8eb said:
dun":ouk3x8eb said:
TexasBred":ouk3x8eb said:
Me too
Part of the reason I like doing it this way is I can hit the mark topics read button and not have to dither with all of the rest of the crap on a forum
Same process here except I start at Everything Else at the bottom and work my way up.

Jeanne - Simme Valley":1z2xs1z5 said:
TexasBred":1z2xs1z5 said:
I don't know if you are joking or not -- but --- that's exactly what I used to do. this way is sooooo much easier & faster.
:oops: Me too.... Gonna try the new stuff....I am not so very good at CHANGE . :shock:

Latest posts