How to avoid a speeding ticket

Help Support CattleToday:

Keren

Reaction score
My little patch of earth, Perth, WA, Australia
HOW TO AVOID A SPEEDING TICKET!
I was pulled over the other day for driving 55 MPH in a 25MPH school zone. I told the officer that I wouldn't give him my name and I didn't have a license because I lost it on my 4th DUI and I could not be bothered to go to court on it, and I didn't have the registation because the car was stolen, and lastly I would not allow him to search the vehicle because my unregistered , consealed gun with hollow point bullets (chambered) was in the glove box, and I didnt want to incriminate myself for the dead body in the trunk which might be held against me in a court of law. At this point he demanded that I get out of the car and he promptly put me in handcuffs and requested back up.
When his commanding officer arrived on the scene, he came over to me. I told him I did not understand what the problem was. He said...you told my officer that your Driver's License had been revoked for numerous DUI'S and that you had warrants out for your arrest for contempt of court (for not showing up on my court date). I said no I didn't and here is my Driver's License. I told him to pull my scope and he could verify that I had never been arrested. He replied " Then you told him that the car was stolen and thats why you didn't have the registration. Again I told him that I did not say that, and I handed him my proof of registration and Insurance . He said, you also told the officer that he couldn't search the vehicle because you had a gun in the glove box and a dead body in the truck, yet when we searched it we found nothing.
At this point he was very confused and I said "I bet you that lying SOB also tried to tell you that I was speeding too"!

This is when I wish this site was like Facebook and had the ability to like this. :)

ga.prime":22oscsvw said:
FarmGirl10":22oscsvw said:
This is when I wish this site was like Facebook and had the ability to like this. :)
That's a strange combination of words. What do they mean?
What i mean is, there is a little linkish thing that you click on that shows that you like what the other person said, so you agree with (or just like, ect.) what they said.

But that would be good thinking. :nod:

Yeah, or it could be like on Yahoo! feedback where you can give what somebody posts a thumbs up or thumbs down and if the post gets enough thumbs down, it disappears! Hehe.

Lol, same idea, except it doesn't get deleted, but heck, that might me a good idea too. :idea:

FarmGirl10":2sgul0v1 said:
ga.prime":2sgul0v1 said:
FarmGirl10":2sgul0v1 said:
That's a strange combination of words. What do they mean?
What i mean is, there is a little linkish thing that you click on that shows that you like what the other person said, so you agree with (or just like, ect.) what they said.

But that would be good thinking. :nod:

We do things the old fashioned way here on CT. If we agree with something, we click "quote", type the words "I agree" and hit the submit button. Pretty simple and only takes a few seconds. No little linkish thing required.

and leading on from Vans comment......
and if someone doesn't like it, it disapears from here to, or it gets a big debate instead of the few laughs it should.... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts