How 'Roided Up Is This Guy?

Help Support CattleToday:

I think we've all seen alot worse, he didn't say anything that bad IMO. Just acted ignorant and that's all you can expect from people like that.

denvermartinfarms":3cc7za82 said:
I think we've all seen alot worse, he didn't say anything that bad IMO. Just acted ignorant and that's all you can expect from people like that.

:D
And what kind of people would that be ?

cross_7":11co0rj3 said:
denvermartinfarms":11co0rj3 said:

He fits into sevarel catogories of people who I have no use for. But again I really didn't see anything to wrong about this particular deal.

cross_7":3pvvj1bt said:
denvermartinfarms":3pvvj1bt said:

It ain't his fault. Hairdresser pulled the dreadlocks too tight and cut off oxygen to his brain. Did I mention I'm for Denver? I would love to see Peyton in some dreadlocks.

I think it was Sherman I'd have to look to be sure but he got in an aruement with an espn host(skip whats his face) and he was intelligent and well spoken and handled himself well
Skip started this
If you know skip you know he deserves it
[youtube]j6x-O3kb1sI[/youtube]

cross_7":qk38mkfi said:
I think it was Sherman I'd have to look to be sure but he got in an aruement with an espn host(skip whats his face) and he was intelligent and well spoken and handled himself well
Skip started this
If you know skip you know he deserves it
[youtube]j6x-O3kb1sI[/youtube]

I've heard the guy is very well spoken and has written some thing's that are worth reading, I'm not sure what kind of things. I actually heard Rush Limbaugh talking about him.

Richard Sherman grew in Compton Calif. beat all the odds and went to Stanford where it takes almost a 4.0 to be accepted and graduated with a degree!

3 minutes after saving the game (to go to the Super Bowl) don't you think he was JUST a little excited.

By the way, his degree is in Communications. He got his point across.

Don't forget Gary Payton was a Sonic and we loved him>

Named'em Tamed'em":4rrynv41 said:
Richard Sherman grew in Compton Calif. beat all the odds and went to Stanford where it takes almost a 4.0 to be accepted and graduated with a degree!

3 minutes after saving the game (to go to the Super Bowl) don't you think he was JUST a little excited.

You been smoking some of that wacky weed?
A lot of these guys went to the good colleges and graduated with degrees in basket weaving.
They got their degrees given to them along with the cars,money,women and anything else.
College football is so corrupt it isn't even funny.

Caustic Burno":3hz36o8r said:
Named'em Tamed'em":3hz36o8r said:

You been smoking some of that wacky weed?
A lot of these guys went to the good colleges and graduated with degrees in basket weaving.
They got their degrees given to them along with the cars,money,women and anything else.
College football is so corrupt it isn't even funny.
Exactly, they get every thing they want given to them, and they think they are and there told there better than everyone else because of what they can do.

One boy on the Missouri football team just got cought with 1lb of marihuana in his car, for the second time. he's still on the team and there no charges on him. You think any regular person gets by with that.

I know someone put a stop watch on it and it and those comments were 4 minutes and 9 seconds after he made a play to go to the super bowl. Think if you had done that how much adrenaline would be running through your system at that moment. If you can't imagine it then you have never been involved in any real competitive event. I rode bareback broncs for years. If you stuck a microphone in my face 4 minutes after riding a tough one it is hard telling what I would have said.
And Crabtree (the guy he was going off about) and him have some history dating back to an off season charity event where Crabtree nearly started a fight with Sherman.
It is kind of funny how much the media and people are paying attention to these comments rather than the game.

Named'em Tamed'em":1ps7uo5j said:

Bet the standards aren't quite that high for football players. They wouldn't have a team if they were. He's done this before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBy7HVcsUK8

denvermartinfarms":38goejyh said:
One boy on the Missouri football team just got cought with 1lb of marihuana in his car, for the second time. he's still on the team and there no charges on him. You think any regular person gets by with that.
I haven't heard anything since he was origianlly busted this time. Has the decision been made to not charge him with anything or is it still pending a decision

dun":p9fo9j5l said:
denvermartinfarms":p9fo9j5l said:
I haven't heard anything since he was origianlly busted this time. Has the decision been made to not charge him with anything or is it still pending a decision
I don't keep up on it real close, but last I heard it's still pending. I just think if it was some knowbody was in the same place it wouldn't take this long. I hope he gets kicked off the team.

Latest posts