Votes: 18 15.3%
  • Over 70

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • None of your business

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
HDRider":10qufr80 said:
Bigfoot":10qufr80 said:
We may not be a true representation of the age of someone raising cattle.
Gotta make due with what I got...
HD I know you're serious about the poll but I can guarantee you I know a couple of old pharts on here that are going to lie out their a$$ about their age. Be sure and allow for that in your results. Might have to expand the margin of error a bit. I assure you I was truthful about mine. :kid:

I try to look at the bright side, at least my age puts me above average in something :roll:

Then again, maybe I shouldn't have voted at all since I don't own cattle anymore :???: I have kept up my membership in USCA, but I refrain from voting on issues since only members who own cattle are qualified to vote.

TexasBred":j2zdj24a said:
HDRider":j2zdj24a said:
Bigfoot":j2zdj24a said:
HD I know you're serious about the poll but I can guarantee you I know a couple of old pharts on here that are going to lie out their a$$ about their age. Be sure and allow for that in your results. Might have to expand the margin of error a bit. I assure you I was truthful about mine. :kid:
You actually believe one of our brothers or sisters on here would not be truthful and forthright? Say it ain't so..

I really expected to see the biggest numbers between 40 and 60.

HDRider":uq0rs1mx said:

So did I. And I'm sure there are more producers in the older age ranges, but not as many of them will show up the internet.

For the record, I am 52. I'd still be actively in the cattle business if I was ablebodied :tiphat:

HDRider":b4m52ov1 said:
You actually believe one of our brothers or sisters on here would not be truthful and forthright? Say it ain't so..

Well considering this is Sunday and we're getting very close to Christmas, perhaps they'll be a bit more inclined to be truthful. After all:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mER2fGuSqF8

TexasBred":m2q0m5q7 said:
HDRider":m2q0m5q7 said:
Bigfoot":m2q0m5q7 said:

TB, always picking on cowgirl8, why would you think she would lie about her age? She's young enough to twerk, just not post the video for $.

74 years 1-4-2014. Bale all of the hay by myself as well as take care of 80 calf calve pairs. But thinking of quitting . To much work for an74 year old.

hurleyjd":21os35e4 said:
74 years 1-4-2014. Bale all of the hay by myself as well as take care of 80 calf calve pairs. But thinking of quitting . To much work for an74 year old.
1-3, :bday: just 20 years later myself - I hope I am kicking that high in 20 more..

Alan said:
TB, always picking on cowgirl8, why would you think she would lie about her age? She's young enough to twerk, just not post the video for $.
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Talking about a sight for sore eyes. I can only imagine and it ain't pretty. :yuck:

TexasBred":rwdfx93p said:
Alan said:
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Talking about a sight for sore eyes. I can only imagine and it ain't pretty. :yuck:
[/quote]
You do know, that there is just a fine line between imagining and fantasizing--don't ya?
And again, it's your story, you can tell it like ya want to. :lol2:

(I'll be 65 in June)

hurleyjd":3085dlwt said:

Old age does odd things to you I will not be 74 until next month. I am only 73 now but pretty dang close to 74.

Latest posts