How long we've been here

Help Support CattleToday:

FarmGirl10

Reaction score
I just noticed the date I joined the CT family! I have been a member a few days short of 4 1/2 years. :shock: Wish some of the older member's would come back or start posting more frequently! There are a lot of people that i miss. :( TMBP included. :lol:

I think about some the older people also. I'll be 7 years in Feb. The boards sure have changed in that time frame. I don't know about TMBP, but often what I read makes me think some of his kinfolk may be around.

fitz

There were a lot of good ones. Seems we get some new ones at times too.

There are a couple I do not miss.

I disappeared for a few years and recently returned. What's wonderful about CT is the wealth of information and experience from people all over the world! And you really do get to know them and become friends. I notice a few disagreements now and then, but for the most part, people are courteous and friendly and have a good sense of humor.

I met Warpaint and Roger Townsend a few years back when they came to a special longhorn sale nearby. There are many others here I would like to meet! (Just think of the great picnic we'd have!)

I think that there needs to be a CT get together. :) It would be lots of fun.

Gale - you must have been on your break when i joined. I also took a little break and when i came back and you were here i thought you were new.

Some people have been here forever and have not reached 1000 posts yet. They read frequently but only post once in a blue moon.

backhoeboogie":641f7jlv said:
Some people have been here forever and have not reached 1000 posts yet. They read frequently but only post once in a blue moon.
I have seen Doc harris on in the past two months but have not seen a post from him. Really wish he would post.

Well, I have certainly enjoyed my 2 1/2 years here. I am one of those silent types that never posts much. :lol:

Dang. It'll be 8 years in February. I don't post too often, and had taken some time off too. I enjoy reading more than chiming in! I feel that I am still "young" at this stuff so I don't post too much (even though my family has been breeding cows for a LONG time and breeding purebreds for over 20 years).

Beefy":3vh96gng said:
going on 8 years in january.
7 years. Doesn't seem possible. I just read for awhile first to try to get the "lay of the land" before joining up.
I came not too long after Beefy. I always felt Beefy sort of accepted me and I appreciated it.
If I remember correctly I sort of helped Beefy design his current avatar. It is a work of art.

Maybe I have been here too long. Maybe time to just fade away. :cry2:

I was here a couple of years before you had to register. When they started the registering I lurked for about 6 months. I read most days but don't post too often.

Latest posts