How do you know when a contest is open?

Help Support CattleToday:

cathill

Reaction score
I'm trying to follow how these contests work. Some have a start and stop date but some don't. It's confusing.
Are there topics for the photo's? Are they just posted in the thread or sent to someplace?
Thanks for any help. I love taking photo's here at home

The first post on a contest will announce "Contest" and the dates that submissions are accepted, then the title of the contest. The second post will be titled "Poll" with the contest title. This is the one where entries are shown and you can vote. Lastly, another post will announce the winner.

And those odd pics(posts) in between the contests and the polls were submitted by CT members with the intention to share or brag :lol: to other members. I suppose the board should have been named "Photographs" instead of "Photo Contest" as all pics are welcomed -could be confusing :?

We look forward to seeing some of your pics cathill. If you are entering a contest your entry should be PM'ed(personal message) to hillsdown otherwise if they are general pics you wish to share just start a new post and submit pics normally. :D