How cold is it?

Help Support CattleToday:

drycreek":1vxac9zw said:
It's so cold I saw a bunch of Democrats with their hands in their own pockets! :lol: :lol:

Larry
Add Lawyers to that.

15f last night! So glad I'm inside,with my cats,safe and warm..

9 degrees F. Coldest it has been in 14 years according to the news. But there is not much wind. It aint bad out. Wind makes all the difference.

windy and 22 here...its fl for gods sake....im outta firewood in 2 days..hope it stopd raining so i can go cut some

dieselbeef":1t4aropt said:
windy and 22 here...its fl for gods sake....im outta firewood in 2 days..hope it stopd raining so i can go cut some

DB I'll bet you got a bunch of disorientated snow birds over there about about now huh? :lol:

Cal

haha..yeah its funny cuz the front page of the paper shows a deserted beach..very rare sight in fl..even when us natives think its cold..which is about 50

it was cold here for a month (-15C, 0F) and all of a sudden it warmed up 2 days ago, 1 ft of snow has melted, its 10C (about 45ish F) and everything is a mudbath... I'd rather have the cold, though its not often you can be out in a T shirt in january around here, yes, I wear a T shirt at 5C, and I went and did the polar bear swim this year.. s**t that was cold

Not cold here today. Sunshine and short sleeves. Had to turn the fans on and open the windows.
It was lovely.
grin.gif

Warmed up to 40f this morning :D Supposed to start raining tomorrow. Sure glad it didn't rain while it was freezing,no snapped powerlines!

Do you know...you can go off of people very quickly when you are looking out of the window and it is snowing, and you are a sun worshiper and people are telling you how hot it is... :mad: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry crisy but its gonna be in the 70's this weekend..but ill be cuttin firewood you can be sure of..im down to my last bucket loader full and i aint taken no chances

it was still 32 this morning hto and we had a frost every morning almost since the beginning of the yr..we just aint used to it

Latest posts