Horrible Tragedy

Help Support CattleToday:

stocky

Reaction score
One of my best friends has a son who I worked with in his basketball and baseball as he was growing up. He is a deputy sheriff, is married, has 2 young children, and lives on a 3 1/2 acre piece of ground that I sold him for a house, so, as you can see we are pretty close. This morning, their 3 year old little boy started climbing and got up into some high cabinets and found his father's gun. Somehow it went off and killed the little boy. As you can all imagine, this little boy was the pride and joy of everyone from the grandparents to the aunts, uncles, and cousins. I talked with my friend, the grandfather, a little while ago and he is devastated. Please pray for this family.

We are so sorry for this loss. Our prayers sent. God bless all of you at this tragic time.
Tom

Very sorry for this family. That's something I worried about when my kids were young. I never risked a loaded gun hidden in the house where a kid could find it.

Workinonit Farm":26ww2c1x said:
VanC":26ww2c1x said:
What a terrible thing. I can't imagine the pain so many are feeling right now.

Same here. My thoughts and prayers go out to him, his family and to you and yours.

Katherine

Same here. My prayers and thoughts to them all. It's a terrible tragedy...........

Every parent's worst nightmare. My thoughts and prayers are with them.

thats a very sad thing to have happen to a lil boy.i truelly feel for the family.hopefully time will ease their pain.

Oh no! That is so tragic. Our prayers go out to that family...

Alice

I have been thinking all day on what/how to reply to this ,,,,there is nothing.

That poor family, may God give them strength to survive this.

Thoughts and prayers for them.

Latest posts