Hoof Trimmer Needed

Help Support CattleToday:

ffamom

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a hoof trimmer in the D/FW area? Our chapter may be in need of one.

Thanks.

Try Eric DeBoarde in Bardwell 972-646-5041 With that many head he will prolly come to you, plus he does a dang good job.

If you can get Eric to come, I highly reccomend him. We've been using him off and on for about 12 years. He knows his business. Uses clippers and rasp only.(no grinders)

Do you know how many he needs in order to make a trip? I'm south of Waco.

Does he do them at his place if you haul them there?

As far as I know Eric will travel all over the state. I'm not sure waht his minimums are. He does have facilitities at his place to clip. His place is in Bardwell about 15 miles west of Ennis. Not to far from Waco as the crow flies.

If you are ever near Leedy, Oklahoma(which you will never be, but i am trying to help) Kirk Stierwalt trims our calves feet and he does a pretty good job. He AlSO is a good guy to have a conversation with while he is working.

Eric does a great job! Seems like he needs around 25-30 head to come to the Texarkana area. Maybe less if he doesn't have to travel as far.

I know a man in Crocket Texas he will travel does have a minimum if your interested PM, me I will give you his number

Latest posts