Hoe attachment question

Help Support CattleToday:

Lisagrantb

Reaction score
I bought a cat 305.5 hoe and want to get a clean out bucket for it. My question is will other manufacturers buckets fit this machine. Is there some type of standard they follow like classes of hitches on tractors.

I bought a cat 305.5 hoe and want to get a clean out bucket for it. My question is will other manufacturers buckets fit this machine. Is there some type of standard they follow like classes of hitches on tractors.
I wish it were that simple. Assuming it's a quick change, it could be Cat, Weldco, CWS, or any different brand. Seems like Cat hoes are more likely to use their own quick attach, but a lot of guys will order them with the QC to fit the lugging on the buckets they have.
Careful measuring will be required to ensure proper fit. Even better would be to contact the previous owner or ask the dealer if that's where it came from.

Silver pretty much covered it. If it is CAT quick attach other manufacturers will still offer that style so that doesnt mean you have to buy CAT bucket necessarily. On a side note that is a great machine and you should really enjoy having it!

Latest posts