Hoax Warning!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Miss Daisy

Reaction score
I hate those hoax warnings, but this one is important!

You'll want to send this warning to everyone on your email list.

If someone comes to your front door saying they are conducting a survey and asks you to take your clothes off, do not do it!

This is a scam, they only want to see you naked.

I wish I'd gotten this yesterday.
I feel so cheap now.......................

:mrgreen:

Oh YEAH :shock: I heard there are some guys came up to the North West from :nod: where was it :???: I think Tennessee pulling that hoax.

Shhhh! Dont tell nobody. Miss Cockleburr, Dont feel to cheap, it's what'll happen when them Tabloids buy the negatives from me that oughta get you fired up! :shock: Move over Brittany.

I knew it was a hoax ~ I just played along.
Gets plenty boring here all day everyday......
:shock: :help: :lol2:

I FEEL USED!!! And she promised to call me back with the survey results. Who do these people think I am? Just some white trash who doesn't have any feelings and who can just be used then discarded like an old book ... um .. wait a minute someones at the door ....

They came to the door and ask me to put on my wifes dress and heels. I found a Chafan dress and some pink pumps in my wifes closet and went to the door all dressed up. My twin boys came home with a friend and they saw me. Ryan told his friend " Don't mine Dad we have always known that he is a crossdresser" :banana: :???:

Central Fl Cracker":1addl1fw said:
They came to the door and ask me to put on my wifes dress and heels. I found a Chafan dress and some pink pumps in my wifes closet and went to the door all dressed up. My twin boys came home with a friend and they saw me. Ryan told his friend " Don't mine Dad we have always known that he is a crossdresser" :banana: :???:

well, you are from florida! :banana:

Miss Daisy":3h16a304 said:
Central Fl Cracker":3h16a304 said:

well, you are from florida! :banana:

look out to see if this guy has a Pink Harley, florida boy missed a few sessions last week...Crowder ya hauled him in yet.... :help:

Miss Daisy":1tbjpl52 said:
I hate those hoax warnings, but this one is important!

You'll want to send this warning to everyone on your email list.

If someone comes to your front door saying they are conducting a survey and asks you to take your clothes off, do not do it!

This is a scam, they only want to see you naked.

I wish I'd gotten this yesterday.
I feel so cheap now.......................

:mrgreen:
Miss Daisy,
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel cheap, I don't know what came over me! :oops: But thanks for participating in the survey, nonetheless! :D

Latest posts