History Trivia

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Who said it?

1) "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."
A. Karl Marx B. Adolph Hitler C. Joseph Stalin D. Barack Obama E. None of the above

2) "It's time for a new beginning, for an end to government of the few, by the few, and for the few…… And to replace it with shared responsibility, for shared prosperity."
A. Lenin B. Mussolini C. Idi Amin D. Barack Obama E. None of the above

3) "(We)…..can't just let business as usual go on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people."
A. Nikita Khrushev B. Josef Goebbels C. Boris Yeltsin D. Barack Obama E. None of the above

4) "We have to build a political consensus and that requires people to give up a little bit of their own … in order to create this common ground."
A. Mao Tse Dung B. Hugo Chavez C. Kim Jong Il D. Barack Obama E. None of the above

5) "I certainly think the free-market has failed."
A. Karl Marx B. Lenin C. Molotov D. Barack Obama E. None of the above

6) "I think it's time to send a clear message to what has become the most profitable sector in (the) entire economy that they are being watched."
A. Pinochet B. Milosevic C. Saddam Hussein D. Barack Obama E. None of the above

dun":3a3p5ccz said:
How about E since hillarys name isn;t on the list

:clap: :clap: :clap: We have a winner! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Our next president.
hillary_clinton-300x288.jpg

And if you don't vote for her you are sexist.

Jogeephus":1eix0ir8 said:
Might as well get used to it. I suspect her mug will be on the three dollar bill in a few years.

Naw that's her husband. She's gonna be on the new 9 dollar bill...............inflation.

3waycross":3l09lljq said:
Jogeephus":3l09lljq said:
Might as well get used to it. I suspect her mug will be on the three dollar bill in a few years.

Naw that's her husband. She's gonna be on the new 9 dollar bill...............inflation.
I've still go some 3 dollar bills with his picture on them

Jogeephus":3tkkwcpb said:

I'm not worried. Her health wasn't good enough to answer questions about that Ben Ghazi fella, I bet she won't be able to run for Prez.

You don't imagine she is miraculously heeled do ya?

She might as well run. She has the experience having held the job for 8 years already when bill was the figure head

dun":268wc8ld said:
She might as well run. She has the experience having held the job for 8 years already when bill was the figure head

Dun, don't pick on poor Bill, he didn't have time to be the prez. Too busy entertaining Monica.

denvermartinfarms":2y7it51z said:
Jogeephus":2y7it51z said:
And if you don't vote for her you are sexist.
I guess then instead of just being a racist I will also be sexist :D

Come on dude. Drive on down to the Clinton library and get to know them. :lol2: :hide:

Latest posts