Hillsdown

Help Support CattleToday:

OMgoodness, thank you all so very much!!

Thank you so very much for all of the very thoughtful Birthday wishes. I am truly grateful to be here to celebrate one more year of getting older and hopefully wiser. :D :heart: Life is good and I am so very blessed.
Got an early bday gift, and now I can honestly say that my breasts are finally 100% cancer free!!!!!! Had a mammogram Monday morning and got the all clear.
I have a few more tests this week, hopefully by Friday I will officially be cancer free and I can pop the cork on that bottle of champagne. :banana:

Calving started at Christmas and the first 2 heifers both had twin Pop a Tops, so it has been very busy around here.

hillsdown":17b46pkz said:
OMgoodness, thank you all so very much!!

Thank you so very much for all of the very thoughtful Birthday wishes. I am truly grateful to be here to celebrate one more year of getting older and hopefully wiser. :D :heart: Life is good and I am so very blessed.
Got an early bday gift, and now I can honestly say that my breasts are finally 100% cancer free!!!!!! Had a mammogram Monday morning and got the all clear.
I have a few more tests this week, hopefully by Friday I will officially be cancer free and I can pop the cork on that bottle of champagne. :banana:

Calving started at Christmas and the first 2 heifers both had twin Pop a Tops, so it has been very busy around here.

Congrats to you on all fronts!

hillsdown":1emcy23t said:
now I can honestly say that my breasts are finally 100% cancer free!!!!!! Had a mammogram Monday morning and got the all clear.
:banana:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

You are in the same club as my sister's husband (cancer-free of non-Hodgkins Lymphoma of the stomach), our dear friend James (cancer-free of rectal and colon cancer) and my cousin (breast cancer).

Happy birthday indeed! :D

Fantastic news Wanda! I'm praying today's news was as good. We all hope the news is good and you're doing well.

Alan