Anyone heard from Mrs. Hillsdown lately?

Help Support CattleToday:

ram

Reaction score
Hopefully all is well with her. I sure miss her food pictures.

I have not heard from her in a while. I am thinking maybe last August. She was checking on my husband's latest report. I should have sent her a message before now to check on her. It has been a while since she posted pictures of her delicious looking dishes. Hope she is alright. I am going to send her a personal message.

My thoughts are tough times and I hope she knows my prayers are with her.

I am afraid something is not right. I always hear right back from her, but nothing have I heard since last August. I am keeping her in my prayers.

yes she has been on facebook.but i havent talked to or seen her on in a few days.as nesi was saying she was getting some cattle ready for the show.

Merry Christmas to all of my CT family!!! :heart: :santa:
May God bless you all and Santa spoil you :D
Wishing you all love, health and happiness in 2016! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I am still keeping on keeping on, onward and upward. I thought after radiation and chemo I would just pick up and get my life back but that was a little naïve. Lots to health issues to work through so this is still a journey in progress. Dam Breast cancer anyways :mad: ,I am very hopeful that I will have kicked its ass and I can get my life back to a new kind of normal very soon.

We have been crazy busy here with the cows and cow stuff. Calving started this morning with the AI group so that keeps me going everyday even through the not so good days.

Thank you for thinking of me and keeping me in your prayers. I hope 2016 brings me good news and better health with minimal side effects anymore and that I have more free time to spend on here with such an awesome and diverse group of people. :tiphat: :wave:

PS hair takes a lot longer to grow back than it does to lose it ;-) but I that is superficial and I can totally live with it. I wish they could finally develop a treatment instead of the chemo they still use now for stage 3 aggression 3 BC that does not cause debilitating neuropathy and permanent heart damage.

Latest posts