Hi

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
I know I haven't been around for months -- sorry.
I seem to have gone over to the other side. No,not vegetarian! I've gotten hooked on Kittencams :roll:
I must be watching 10 of them..
I'm still doing well in the health area,no signs of recurring cancers.
I still think of y'all,but then a baby kitten opens it's eyes for the first time.. Yeah,weird,I know.
Wish it'd rain around here.

Oncologest looks at me,says "Go away,we treat sick people." Ok,bye..
However,it's always "Come back in 3 months"
Kinda wild how many more houses/hiways/cars there are in 3 months time!

:lol2:
Not yet.. I have figgured out how to get on the Metro bus,so I can actually get out of the house and go to Wal~Mart,because there is a curb to put the ramp on,so the slope isn't soo steep.. I can't get off at HEB,as they slope out into the parking lot..
Did any of y'all see the Superbowl HEB ad? It was filmed here :) It's on Youtube and had Troy Ackman in it.

Nice to see you posting again here Peg, and glad to hear your check-ups are good! I hope you are around to enjoy MANY kittencams for a long long time! God Bless!

Thanks for updating us and taking the time to say hello Peg.
Don't be such a stranger , so glad to hear you are cancer free . :tiphat:

Good to know you are cancer free Peg.

As for the kittens, well there are much worse things you could get yourself into :p :p

We're still here, until Macon says otherwise lol

Oh,I know there are worse things than Kittencams... I've been birdwatching in Canada and New York,watching guysers in Yellowstone also Bison and Pririe Dogs.. Was watching Marestare.. Great many things one can do and never leave the house :lol2: Also the Library is only a block away :D Many books that I haven't read - and some writers do not write fast enough..
Son told me to go to Youtube,watch "2Cellos - Thunderstruck" Odd and interesting..
Just wish I wasn't soo tired

peg4x4":1jie3ayc said:
Oh,I know there are worse things than Kittencams... I've been birdwatching in Canada and New York,watching guysers in Yellowstone also Bison and Pririe Dogs.. Was watching Marestare.. Great many things one can do and never leave the house :lol2: Also the Library is only a block away :D Many books that I haven't read - and some writers do not write fast enough..
Son told me to go to Youtube,watch "2Cellos - Thunderstruck" Odd and interesting..
Just wish I wasn't soo tired
Hello there :tiphat: Don't look at the Freelands Gypsy horses site! They have a foaling cam in their barn. Can be addictive.

Maybe you'd like to try one of the kittencams? :lol2:
Just to make y'all jealous,we got half an inch of rain last night and today!

I believe Lillooet BC will have a cam on an Osprey nest this coming year (about may-july should be interesting)... I'll take note if they post the link in the local paper the next time

Latest posts