Hi-point guns

Help Support CattleToday:

If their quality has really come up in the past few years, they would be worth almost what they cost.

I have one if each. The pistol I have shoots and is the most dangerous hand gun I own i would not buy another one. The carbine is a 9mm and it seems to be alright and I would buy another. All the kids love to shoot it and bullets are relatively cheap for it.

ram":3lu7sbvk said:
I have one if each. The pistol I have shoots and is the most dangerous hand gun I own i would not buy another one. The carbine is a 9mm and it seems to be alright and I would buy another. All the kids love to shoot it and bullets are relatively cheap for it.
I have heard decent reviews of the carbine.

kenny thomas":1hsyv4zi said:
ram":1hsyv4zi said:
Can you explain the action on that gun so I can understand it Kenny? Thanks in advance.

Kingfisher":2ob88rjh said:
kenny thomas":2ob88rjh said:
ram":2ob88rjh said:
Can you explain the action on that gun so I can understand it Kenny? Thanks in advance.
Sorry but I cannot. I traded for a couple and never shot them. Had to give one away to get rid of it. No need to take one to a gun trade unless you just want to carry something around.

Can you explain the action on that gun so I can understand it Kenny? Thanks in advance.[/quote]
Sorry but I cannot. I traded for a couple and never shot them. Had to give one away to get rid of it. No need to take one to a gun trade unless you just want to carry something around.[/quote] :lol2:

Latest posts