Hi-jack?

Help Support CattleToday:

backhoeboogie

Reaction score
Tried to log in and COPYRIGHT's ad is slid down. It covers the log-in and search tabs. There is a YouTube angus report where COPYRIGHT's add used to be. More angus shoved down everyone's throat it seems.

backhoeboogie":14l6e1cd said:
Tried to log in and COPYRIGHT's ad is slid down. It covers the log-in and search tabs. There is a YouTube angus report where COPYRIGHT's add used to be. More angus shoved down everyone's throat it seems.
Macon has to do something to get rich!

backhoeboogie":1elfwons said:
Neat thankfully I just leave myself logged in. Don't forget we are guests here!!!!!!!!!!!

backhoeboogie":29s79tvn said:

Well Boogie this should not have suprised you,with all of the posts against the Angus Loving mod on a previous thread.
Cal

It's fixed... To log in,I just find something I want to reply to and log-in comes up..

I'ts fixed. I don't mind it sideways like that; I can just ignore it. At least it doesn't block the search and members tabs anymore.

Latest posts