Hey Alan!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Named'em Tamed'em

Reaction score
Last check it was UW -13.5 vs O.

I'll bet you straight up, 2 fat laying hens (not sure when they last laid), against one of those red and white mama's.

Haha it should be a shoot out!!

75 + points?

GO SEA HAWKS!!

What! The line is getting tighter. :shock: Last I saw it was -14. But no I'm not risking one of my cows for two chickens ...... Well I do have this one cow that is a real pain in the .... So.....

In all seriousness, lots to worry about this game for the ducks, this is a new Washington team and program. New stadium and the Huskys are nationally ranked, first time ever for game day. May be no DAT due to injury in this big road game.

13.5 point edge for the ducks!........ Huskies will be lucky to keep closer than 21 points. :lol:

It should be a great game and I would not be surprised if it's closer than 7 points. Truly it may be closer than everyone thinks. :tiphat:

One thing we do agree on

GO HAWKS!

:lol:

Well, sitting here with a cup of coffee watching college Gameday getting a bit more concerned.

Ducks to win by 18 points is my Sat morning opinion--but I probably should wait for the wizened old oracle from the Oklahoma cave to give the official prognostication before I set anything in stone.

Latest posts