Here's looking at you.....

Help Support CattleToday:

Rustler9

Reaction score
100_1680.jpg

No, he's not black nor is he polled but I kind of like him. Will be four in January so I guess he's about 3 1/2 years old. He's a Wanted Man son, got a good crop of calves on the ground from him this year and they look promising.

I would be very worried if someone called my bull "pretty" coz it could insinuate that he is feminine and thats not a good trait :lol: [/quote]

Well, it could mean that but I doubt if that's what she meant. I took it that she liked him. Maybe she'll enlighten us. I don't think he looks feminine. Do you? If so, in what way?

Rustler9":12fbbrsi said:
Well, it could mean that but I doubt if that's what she meant. I took it that she liked him. Maybe she'll enlighten us. I don't think he looks feminine. Do you? If so, in what way?

I also agree with your thoughts i.e. that it probably means she likes the bull. He surely does not look feminine to me, his head/face looks as good as any other good bull.

Thanks, we really like him so far and his calves are good bodied, beefy type animals with very nice horn growth which is definitely one of my requirements for this breed. His dam is an excellent producer for us, as a matter of fast we showed her quite a bit whith this bull by her side and she did very well in the show ring.

i can guarentee that she did not mean 'pretty' as a feminine pretty. she probably ment was she likes his color and possibly might mean that hes 'cute'.

i like him, he looks nice.

I haven't weighed him, I would say he's somewhere around 1500 to 1600 lbs. His horns were 57" tip to tip three months ago. I figure he'll wind up somewhere in the mid 60's tip to tip.

Thanks. He may be looking for a new home in the fall. Let me know if you're interested. I can show you some photos of his calves. We're very pleased so far, but we have a dozen breeding bulls so we're going to move a few of them.

Latest posts