Hereford bull

Help Support CattleToday:

ONLY-BEEF

Reaction score
What do ya folks think of this here range bull?

range_bull.jpg

That's a very nice bull. What is his pedigree? What kind of cows does he get to be with?

have a good one

Lazy ace

i think that there range bull is pretty swell Mister Only-Beef

CopeMan":3faf5vdi said:
lazy ace":3faf5vdi said:
That's a very nice bull. What is his pedigree? What kind of cows does he get to be with?

have a good one

Lazy ace

Heres the ranch that owns the bull. The High selling bull from the 2004 Miles City sale. L1 DOMINO 02398
http://www.rellranch.com/02398.htm

Yep mister Copeman ya got the ranch right. howd ya post that ther part were ya can click on and go right to it? Thank ya any how. My son done went and bought us a interests in this here bulls semen. he tells me its high time we add a bit of new blood to the gene pool. I aint had a chance ta go down ta UT an see em for myself but I trust my sons judgement. come next year ill see ifen i cant put up some photographs of his calves for ya ifen ya all would like.

CopeMan":3p13dqzi said:
I like this one to
HornedHerefordBull.jpg
[/img]

Mister CopeMan ya got yur self a bit ta learn about bulls! Ya take an put a bull like that there out on the range and yur sure gonna have yur self a real dissapointment come spring.

ONLY-BEEF":r4d7pvoz said:
CopeMan":r4d7pvoz said:
I like this one to
HornedHerefordBull.jpg
[/img]

Mister CopeMan ya got yur self a bit ta learn about bulls! Ya take an put a bull like that there out on the range and yur sure gonna have yur self a real dissapointment come spring.

I agree, a bull like this to big to handle himself on the range breeding cows and having a a long way to walk to water. I like his looks.

ONLY-BEEF":gv2rntjj said:
CopeMan":gv2rntjj said:
lazy ace":gv2rntjj said:

have a good one

Lazy ace

Heres the ranch that owns the bull. The High selling bull from the 2004 Miles City sale. L1 DOMINO 02398

Yep mister Copeman ya got the ranch right. howd ya post that ther part were ya can click on and go right to it? Thank ya any how. My son done went and bought us a interests in this here bulls semen. he tells me its high time we add a bit of new blood to the gene pool. I aint had a chance ta go down ta UT an see em for myself but I trust my sons judgement. come next year ill see ifen i cant put up some photographs of his calves for ya ifen ya all would like.

To make a link, you simply just add it onto your post and it will automatically become a link. I just copy and paste it. When you go to that ranch in UT take some pics of the bull your son bought semen of.

CopeMan":ow6s4ggo said:
ONLY-BEEF":ow6s4ggo said:
CopeMan":ow6s4ggo said:
lazy ace":ow6s4ggo said:

have a good one

Lazy ace

To make a link, you simply just add it onto your post and it will automatically become a link. I just copy and paste it. When you go to that ranch in UT take some pics of the bull your son bought semen of.

Thank ya fur the instructions. I aint got me one of those digital photograph takers but my youngest does. ifen he will send it alone with me ill sure nuf take some for ya.

Looks like the second bull is a paternal brother to the sire of the first one. I like both bulls. The second bull has a terrible picture and I doubt he'd be such a toad if he was ran on the range away from all that green stuff. I do like the fleshing ability, muscle and thickness the second one shows but the first one is definitely my firt choice.
You're son did very well. I think you'll have some great calves. :D

Yur right and thank ya mister Ned Jr. I do believe my son made a good enough choice and he had better have!! (he used my money! ;-) ).