Hereford Bull 12 months old

Help Support CattleToday:

LFF

Reaction score
Here is the newest addition to my herd bulls. He is the one that I asked opinions about in November. You can give you opinion again if you want.

100_16001.JPG

Willie_003.JPG

Willie_017.JPG

Willie_016.JPG

I like his chest depth, he looks sound, don't like his coat, could have longer muscle and more width through the lower quarter.

Looks good for 12 months. I hope he sheds that hair coat before summer. Had a bull like that as a yearling, 90+ degree temps were a killer.

His hair coat does not bother me yet, he is shedding hair now. He arrived Friday from Billings Montanna where he was collected, and he has been in a northern US enviroment until now.

would he have been at genex hawkeye with some other largent bulls on April 13th. if he was i would have seen him... what is the bulls registered name? i have three bulls down there and need to go down and get one home asap.

Hereford76":3n7jqbj2 said:
would he have been at genex hawkeye with some other largent bulls on April 13th. if he was i would have seen him... what is the bulls registered name? i have three bulls down there and need to go down and get one home asap.

His registered name is L3 WINN REFLECTION 051 ET and he was there with the other Largent bulls.

Latest posts