[img][/th_3.jpgimg]
[img][th_4.jpg/img]

his dam
[img][/th_18.jpgimg]
[img][/ith_180.jpgmg]

heifer calf with ma
[img]th_308mom.jpg

herf,

Once you have the pictures on Ranchers, click on the thumbnail to get a full size photo, then right click over the full size photo on Ranchers and select "copy image location". The image location is what should be between the image brackets in your post.

For example, the image location of one of Rocket's sunset photos:

http://www.ranchers.net/photopost/data/ ... 531111.jpg

What you paste between the photo brackets should look like this except for your photo name.

I hope this helps. Pictures are interesting and helpful. It would be nice if they could be uploaded as prior to the virus infection. Seems like it xould be done safely as on other boards.

Good luck,

Jim

herfdog":1a1e6ehd said:
does anyone see what i am doing wrong I used photo bucket

If the photo is on photobucket, you also need the full web location of the photo which should start with www.

You're close.

Jim

Nothing spectacular, looks correct to me aside from appearing a little pinched and have big shoulders that makes it look worse than it is.

With my bad eyes the only thing I see that I don;t like is the narrowness in the front. Yhe legs don;t look like they come from the same hole but they don;t miss it by much. Other then that he's a decent steer calf. As was said, not spectacular but I've seen far worse posted on here that people were really proud of.