Here they come

Help Support CattleToday:

we are not far behind them. The difference is that a bunch of that :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: will pass here.

It might pass in your state but Wyoming has already run through a bill saying they would not enforce any kind of federal mandate to confiscate and Texas has is presented a similar one now which is expected to pass.

I agree with what this guy said ::

Gun control is not about public safety it is about controlling the public. Nothing less nothing more.

You always hear "You can take my gun when you pry it from my cold dead hand"
Now we are going to see who means it and who is bluffing

It will never happen, just some POS wanna be politicians wanting to get their name in the national media. Banning assault rifles and high capacity mags is one thing, but passing a state law ( over the second amendment) to confiscate guns already owned by Americans is just a attempt at blowing hot air to get attention and their name out in the media ...... 15 minutes of fame failure.

If the Gov. passes any new gun laws. The gun owners first order of business should be to quit paying all taxes. The gun grabbers would have no money for fuel, food or anything else. Our penalty for delinquent or late payment, would be nothing compared to the message that would be sent. I think the best way to win is with your wallet. The deadbeats, and the rest of the scumsuckers living of the Gov. don't pay nothing now, and the only way to get rid of them is make them riot. That way it would be self defense, and the target would be known. It's time for a little less talk and some action. Hopefully the Gov. won't wait till after 4/15/13 we need some action now.

Well they passed the hicap ban. Anything over 15 rounds is now banned. They just made my Springfield XDM illegal!

I wonder who's a$$ i could shove it up tomorrow morning.......freakin kneejerk liberals.

and not a dime for mental health or anything else that would have really mattered

3waycross":24t8rl6f said:
Well they passed the hicap ban. Anything over 15 rounds is now banned. They just made my Springfield XDM illegal!

I wonder who's a$$ i could shove it up tomorrow morning.......freakin kneejerk liberals.

and not a dime for mental health or anything else that would have really mattered

Love my XDM. Did they make selling one illegal or owning one illegal? I also wonder how it effects selling one private party is effected.

3waycross":1mx6ku95 said:

3waycross":1mx6ku95 said:

DENVER (AP) — Limits on the size of ammunition magazines and universal background checks passed the Colorado House on Monday, during a second day of emotional debates that has drawn attention from the White House as lawmakers try to address recent mass shootings.

The bills were among four that the Democratic-controlled House passed amid strong resistance from Republicans, who were joined by a few Democrats to make some of the votes close.

The proposed ammunition restrictions limit magazines to 15 rounds for firearms, and eight for shotguns. Three Democrats joined all Republicans voting no on the bill, but the proposal passed 34-31.

I guess all the criminals will choose to obey just this law, they will still break the law and participate in criminal behavior, but not the hi-mag law.
Ofcourse i keep forgetting what this is really about.
How do you eat an elephant ?

Alan":18xzyyb0 said:
3waycross":18xzyyb0 said:

Love my XDM. Did they make selling one illegal or owning one illegal? I also wonder how it effects selling one private party is effected.

We are going to be required to prove every firearm to have it considered grandfathered in.

I look for confiscation next!

Latest posts