Help

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
Mrs Burno has hidden the tractor and Mule keys, says I am grounded for the weekend.
Getting very sick cabin fever is worse than the back now.
If I could just remember where the spare keys were I would make a break for it on the big Massey to the back pasture.

You just sit your butt down and give your back a rest you old faart!!!!

For a change, try doing as your betters tell you.

No sympathy here buddy - you probably need a good kick once in a while anyways.

:D

Bez>

I think you had better listen to the wife, or you could be in worse trouble than back pain/cabin fever. :) :)

GMN

Bez>":1h0u4lwp said:

Bez>

You don't understand I am being tortured slowly.

Caustic Burno":3llu9tcv said:
Bez>":3llu9tcv said:

Bez>

You don't understand I am being tortured slowly.

You want medium or sharp cheddar with that w(h)ine?

Bez>

Well... I'm on your side. Just went thru pretty much the same thing. I'm ready to start punching holes in the wall.

Wimmin!!! I'm starting to think the idea of putting a bounty on them ain't so bad after all.Z

I'm gonna bet that your not being grounded for working to hard. You being grounded for tearing around chasing after wild hogs. :idea: :clap:

Northern Rancher":1h2a7z2m said:
Take a blue smartie-suggest some indoor sports and you'll be back on your mule in no time lol.

I do not need lauighter like this - nearly spilled it all over the key boards!!

Darned good one .....

Bez>

See if you can get "I Love Lucy" on the television. Then come back and tell us if that show is any good.

Back pain ain't no fun. A few months ago mine was real bad, doctor had me on 10 lbs. or less for almost 2 months. Hard to stay in the house but wish I had took it easier.

So best heed her advice and don't be hard headed like me. :lol:

CB,

You better do what Ms CB says cause you know "If Momma aint happy, nobodys happy".

Sitting around with MS CB happy is better than still sitting around with Ms CB un-happy. ;-)

Nowland Farms":2hhdy81e said:
CB,

You better do what Ms CB says cause you know "If Momma aint happy, nobodys happy".

Sitting around with MS CB happy is better than still sitting around with Ms CB un-happy. ;-)

Old battle axe aint happy right now she fell asleep in the recliner watching TV. I snuck off on the mule to the hay field, gonna need cutting this week. Dang my dog gave me up when I came back in.

Get in the kitchen and start whooping something up. Cakes are good or a caserole or two. Before you know it she'll be giving you the keys and might even fill 'em up with fuel for you!

Jogeephus":23uy11z0 said:
Get in the kitchen and start whooping something up. Cakes are good or a caserole or two. Before you know it she'll be giving you the keys and might even fill 'em up with fuel for you!

Ain't that the truth because some of you men folk will dirty every pot, pan and dish in the house.

Gate Opener":srbul6j1 said:
Jogeephus":srbul6j1 said:

Ain't that the truth because some of you men folk will dirty every pot, pan and dish in the house.

Only if we can find them :lol: I get in trouble for using metal utensils on coated pans and such. There needs to be a protocol typed out or else I need to be able to find the old fashion skillet or pot.

Maybe you should get "caught" cleaning her shotgun for her, she couldn't complain about that now, could she? I think she's just looking out for you so you don't do more damage to your back, you think?

backhoeboogie":3lfz5nu6 said:
Gate Opener":3lfz5nu6 said:
Jogeephus":3lfz5nu6 said:

Only if we can find them :lol: I get in trouble for using metal utensils on coated pans and such. There needs to be a protocol typed out or else I need to be able to find the old fashion skillet or pot.

Won't work at my house. I banned my wife from the kitchen 15 years ago. If it doesn't come out of a box she can't make it.Z

Latest posts