Help ~ can't find the answer....

Help Support CattleToday:

angie1

Reaction score
Maybe it is in locked board at the top. In order to change my user name from angie to Angie, do I need to have a different email account and re register?

you're right...you can NOT change your name without re-registering.

I know ~ was a pain.

I had to do it SSU, was close to 1000. Unless someone has question about escrabble, they should take it to someone else..... I am kind of an escrabble guru if do say so myself. ;-)

angie2":1oxdyehx said:
I know ~ was a pain.

I had to do it SSU, was close to 1000. Unless someone has question about escrabble, they should take it to someone else..... I am kind of an escrabble guru if do say so myself. ;-)
gosh for your first post you sure do think highly of yourself. :welcome:
now when you refer to me, it's Big sis 8)

Jim62":1e720gta said:
Prolly none of my business, but is there some significance to 1000? I don't understand.........
At 1,000 posts your status will change to "guru"

See ~ Look under my new name. I am a beginner. You have more posts, you are a cowhand, SSU ~ more yet is a trail boss. Earl has lots, is a rancher and so was I (see original post). It is assumed that the more posts you have made, the more you know. At 1,000, your status changes from rancher to guru whether you deserve it or not and expectations are higher (maybe). I have brought my count up mainly through chit/chat and escrabble. I don't want guru status. Too much baggage for me. Make more sense?

Even the smartest people who give great advise on here like to chit-chat and have fun on these boards. The best mentors also have a sense of humor. Its like the best teachers were the ones you enjoyed going to their class. I would prefer they not show the number of post. jmo

Dun is the guru. Now I'm "done", with this thread :lol:

Miss angie2, you can run but you can't hide. Oh Flaboy tried all the tricks. He is a guru a dozen times over.

Why do you care?
I'm proof that the number of your posts has nothing to do with the intelligence of your comments.
Maybe "guru" should change to "look how much this sucker has posted; must be goofing off at the computer".

Yep, I see what you mean. I hadn't paid any attention to those little labels. Actually I wouldn't expect someone with 2000 posts to be any more knowledgeable than someone with 10 posts.

But, that's just me........

It's just a name it means nothing, so why worry no-one thinks any more or less of you, it's just a number at the side of the column, a joke most of the time, I know very little about Cows and such and never have claimed to as do a few others here, we are all Guru's so what. It's like age just a number. ;-) :roll:

I'm not worried ~ its not that big of a deal, just personnal choice. Not worth 2 pages of comment.

angie2":34chr71k said:
I'm not worried ~ its not that big of a deal, just personnal choice. Not worth 2 pages of comment.

OK with Me, As long as it's the Same angie. 8) 8) 8)

well angie you got 2 pages of comments.an if i know this bunch.youll have 2 more pages before they are done.

Latest posts