Hello out There!

Help Support CattleToday:

tamarack

Reaction score
Been gone for while but have some time now, just wondering how my friends on CT are making out in these trying times. Calving to start soon here and weather bad been snowing for 3 days and -20 c looks like 3 more days of this crap then warming hope so cant hardly find the cows now! lol . Been on self isolation here a few cases around me have to be very careful my better half is nurse and is isolated at hospital cant get out of there, I am away from everyone as taking care of mother she is ok on her farm about 2 miles away she will be 80 this year and good health . hope you all are safe. Tamarack

Trying to finish calving in this crap. This weather does take the fun out of it. Nothing like spring time in the Peace.
Seems to me you are over by Grimshaw somewhere?

The post image button gives an error that there is a temporary glitch for maintenance and no photos can be uploaded. You have to look quick to read it. The problem is on postimage's website, not here.
It looks like this:
..................................................................................
New uploads is temporarily disabled for maintenance.
.....................................................................................................

I like to upload photos to Imgur.com. Once they are there all you have to do is open the picture, click the copy button beside BBCode and then paste that here.

Silver said:
I like to upload photos to Imgur.com. Once they are there all you have to do is open the picture, click the copy button beside BBCode and then paste that here.
I do the same thing Silver with postimages. Account is free, but no image posting/hosting website will work if their server is down for maintenance.

greybeard said:
Silver said:
I do the same thing Silver with postimages. Account is free, but no image posting/hosting website will work if their server is down for maintenance.

Quite right. But the postimages always seem to come up very small

Silver said:
greybeard said:
Silver said:

Quite right. But the postimages always seem to come up very small

That's usually because the CT provided app by default, automatically posts them as thumbnails that have to be opened in a different tab or window.
All the pics I posted in the beaver thread were posted via postimages at my own account or at their website.
(you don't have to have an account there to use it)

Originally posted via imagepost, but did not use CT's posting button:
marbeav4.jpg

Thanks guys , starting to warm here only -12 c this morning quite a storm we had lost a calf but saved one kept in bathtub for a day they are early as don't start till 19 th

Latest posts