Head gates/ squeeze Chutes

Help Support CattleToday:

TennesseeTuxedo":1kbnvwqj said:
It won't hold up.
and cattle are worth too much and getting them or you hurt is not going to do either one any good.if there is any way possible go buy a good priefert or another good brand and be done with it.just what i would try to do

denvermartinfarms":29fqnr4d said:
TennesseeTuxedo":29fqnr4d said:
It won't hold up.
and cattle are worth too much and getting them or you hurt is not going to do either one any good.if there is any way possible go buy a good priefert or another good brand and be done with it.just what i would try to do

I'm sad I missed this Priefert gate.....they are about 867.00 new.

Kingfisher":1l0qbbqg said:
denvermartinfarms":1l0qbbqg said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1l0qbbqg said:
It won't hold up.

I'm sad I missed this Priefert gate.....they are about 867.00 new.
i didn't know they were quite that much i bought the top of the line priefert 4 years ago and i think it was less than 650 so i better hang on to it. you might check on a foremost brand they are the yellow ones if you didn't know and they are as good or better than priefert and might be a little cheaper but might not you never know when you might find a deal.

I'll vouch for the For-Most head gates. We've had ours for 6 or 7 years now, and it has worked really well for us. The wood chute we built with the head gate worked best for our budget at the time. One day would love to have a sweep tub and squeeze chute, but that's a ways off.

another thing you can do is buy a headgate and later on buy the rest of the chute i did that on a priefert and the price was the same as the whole thing just without the headgate.

I love my Stampede Steel Chute. But I wouldn't recommend getting one now. WW bought them out and they won't stand behind any issues... I needed a piece that the weld had broke on and they told me it wasn't their problem. I bought the chute less than 6 months before WW bought Stampede Steel out.

Latest posts