He{{

Help Support CattleToday:

3waycross

Reaction score
Barrack Obama, Queen Elizabeth, and Vladimir Putin all die and go to he[[.
While there, they spy a red phone and ask what the phone is for.
The devil tells them it is for calling back to Earth.

Putin asks to call Russia and talks for 5 minutes.
When he is finished the devil informs him that the cost is a million dollars, so Putin writes him a check.

Next Queen Elizabeth calls England and talks for 30 minutes.
When she is finished the devil informs her that the cost is 6 million dollars, so she writes him a check.

Finally Obama gets his turn and talks for 4 hours.
When he is finished the devil informs him that the cost is $5.00.

When Putin hears this he goes ballistic and asks the devil why Obama got to call the USA so cheaply.
The devil smiles and replies: "Since Obama took over, the country has gone to he[[, so it's a local call."

Go ahead and laugh…………..

Jogeephus":65cvevmv said:
Wonder if the devil will give frequent flyer miles after Hillary becomes president next round.
Why?
1600 Pennsylvania Ave will be froze over solid for the next 4 years afterwards..

greybeard":233ktmgb said:
Jogeephus":233ktmgb said:
Wonder if the devil will give frequent flyer miles after Hillary becomes president next round.
Why?
1600 Pennsylvania Ave will be froze over solid for the next 4 years afterwards..
We would fare better if we dedicated our PA Avenue property as a time share. At least we would know which morons would be there, and when.

inyati13 said:
3way, I always thought the Devil gets too much bad press.

What Devil Ron? If there's no God then how can there be a Devil. You don't get to believe in one and not the other my friend.

3waycross":u3fvopnl said:
inyati13":u3fvopnl said:

What Devil Ron? If there's no God then how can there be a Devil. You don't get to believe in one and not the other my friend.
To a satanist, they are either one and the same, or (depending on the subcult), the roles are reversed. When a satanist says they "pray to god' they mean they are exalting the evil one and the God we know is relegated to be the source of all evil..

Maybe I have it wrong but I was under the impression that he was an Atheist. I don't think Ron has ever claimed to be a Satanist.

I didn't state that he is a satanist and I forget 'exactly' what it was he claimed to believe, but I was just explaining how satanists believe.

melking":32z5615z said:
So, is it better to be an atheist or a satan worshipper?

If you are an Atheist and move in next door to me I will ignore you. If you are a Satanist and move in next door to me I will burn your house down and douse the ashes with Holy Water :mrgreen:

....of course I am just kidding.

inyati13":2zphck9i said:

Deepsouth, why does the Devil get such bad press???? :lol:
"The devil made me do it" (Remember Flip Wilson) :lol:

Jogeephus":2ip6fh0o said:
I will wager that Hillary will not even win the nomination.
Right now it sounds crazy because she is the sky high front runner in polling of democrats.
But the support is only an inch deep.

Americans have never been so thoroughly tired of a candidate before a campaign has even started.
Her age and health concerns are big liabilities to being elected. Hillary 67, will be 69 before the election.
December of 2012 she fell and hit her head. She says she fainted and the head blow caused a concussion and blood clot.
Others speculate it was a mini-stroke. Either way, even minor brain damage is not a plus. The concussion or stroke resulted
in vision loss which was corrected by nearly doubling the prescription strength of her glasses.

President Obama is 53.
Joe Biden will turn 74 in 2016 neither Biden or Clinton will win if nominated. Americans don't want an old woman as president.
I don't know who it will be, but the nomination will go to someone under 68 years of age.
Odds are it will be a man between 48-64 yrs old.

Could happen I guess, never thought hillary could lose the nomination to a black muslim.
But she did. .. maybe?