Haying

Help Support CattleToday:

gcreekrch

Reaction score
Finally getting some cut. Still wet ground we are going around.

Have a helper.

Never cut the stackyard before. It fed one cow.

Got 60 bales yesterday before pickup drive chain tensioner piled up. Was dark by time I got everything apart Will be going again soon.

snoopdog said:
Are you adopting? Asking for a friend.

Can you swim? Thunderstorms and rain forecast for the next week. Got 230 made, 90 in the windrow still.

Looking good gcreek. I hope the weatherman treats you better than he's treated us to this point. I got brave this morning and went and knocked down 100 acres. Might even do it again tomorrow :dunce:

Silver said:
Looking good gcreek. I hope the weatherman treats you better than he's treated us to this point. I got brave this morning and went and knocked down 100 acres. Might even do it again tomorrow :dunce:

Fortunately, our ground is rough enough that it would collectively take all 3 discbines to get that area cut in a day. We have about 65 bales left down and will cut some more next patch of good weather. Going to check another meadow tomorrow as this C2 meadow is wet enough at all ditch crossings to discourage haylage production.
If the appointment is still available Tuesday I will go and get a CT Scan on the hip they have decided I need replaced.

Latest posts