haybuster users, anyone use the grain tank?

Help Support CattleToday:

mncowboy

Reaction score
I recently purchased a 2650 haybuster and i'm looking for feedback or experience with the grain tank used for top dressing.
Thanks in advance

I ahve a 107 with 3 bins and a WSG adjutator. I use the main (WSG0 box a lot, the second one if I need to seed another large seed (sometimes I ue it for granular fertilizer) and the small seed box to seed clover, turnips, hulled lespedeza, etc.

mncowboy":bmwtxqc5 said:
I imagine your talking about their drill, I was asking about their bale processors. Thanks anyhow
Yup, the 107 is a drill

I didn't know that, this is my first using the product. Is it harder to fill them out compared to other implants? Will it affect me if I'm selling them at a salebarn?

nawaz":2qgaccqu said:
I didn't know that, this is my first using the product. Is it harder to fill them out compared to other implants? Will it affect me if I'm selling them at a salebarn?
HUH! What does a no-till-drill or a bale processor have to do with implants?

2650GT Grain Tank
The 21GT grain tank is used to meter and apply a grain or supplements to the windrow. The 21GT grain tank has a capacity of 21 bushels (740 liters), and requires 1 set of hydraulic outputs with a minimum output of 8 gpm at 1500 psi (46 lpm x 10,345 kPa).

Latest posts