DCP_0274.jpg

DCP_0276.jpg

DCP_0279.jpg

DCP_0281.jpg

DCP_0284.jpg

DCP_0285.jpg

pretty sweet

TLCfromARK":3m1xcwai said:
I wouldn't have believed it without the pictures. Can you do it every time or did you get lucky that once.

;-)

The custom hauler that owns this outfit, can do it everytime.Works good on squares too.Sure wish it was my outfit.

Now that is neat! We haul 17 at a time on our 40 ft GN but the unloading is one at a time. I don't think I've ever seen a tilting flat bed like that. I would think they would roll apart from each other. Is there something holding the back bales to keep them all bunched up?

Now that is the way to haul and unload hay. That sure is better that hauling a tractor to load and another to unload.

Sidney wrote:
Is there something holding the back bales to keep them all bunched up?

Check out the thing at the front of the bales on the trailer that pushes them off.

That is one neat deal. Somebody sure came up with a great idea.

NLCC":290cvbb6 said:
TLCfromARK":290cvbb6 said:
I wouldn't have believed it without the pictures. Can you do it every time or did you get lucky that once.

;-)

The custom hauler that owns this outfit, can do it everytime.Works good on squares too.Sure wish it was my outfit.

Slick rig. What does he charge to haul?

That thing is set up, how the axles move forward and the pusher pushes the truck from under the stack, never seen anything like that. We haul our round bales out of the field with a 48ft stepdeck but that would cut time in half 8)

i saw something like that on tv but not really. i was watching hows its made and for making ship board the whole truck dumping off the sawdust is picked up and elevated to empty the trruck

Latest posts