Have some fun...

Help Support CattleToday:

I like Oilers fans IluvABbeef, just think you are a slightly misguided bunch, must have something to do with that Edmonton air... ;-) :lol:

Crowder you didn't play by the rules, you answered a question but didn't ask another one.

Victoria":tod1754b said:
I like Oilers fans IluvABbeef, just think you are a slightly misguided bunch, must have something to do with that Edmonton air... ;-) :lol:

You like Oilers FANS eh, but the actual Oilers hockeyteam? Don't think so!

Yeah, Edmonton air is right, and we can holler a lot louder than you lot! :p even if Rexall Place is smaller than the Saddle Dome, so there, HA! :p

YOUR bunch are the ones that are misguided (cheering for the Carolina Hurricanes <humph> :roll: ) Jeez!! :lol: ;-)

So bring on the Battle of Alberta!! :D :D

Rustler9":2i9l6fy7 said:
Chocolate cake or chocolate pie?

Horned Herefords or Polled herefords?

<Gasp> Chocolate cake AND chocolate pie!!!

Polled herefords...

Crowder and WP, I've got an idea: how about we see who can sing and arm wrestle with Jello at the same time?! :lol: ;-)

Real Summer here is 100+ days and 80+ nights...No airconditining ..Lots of mold and pollen,so Indian summer...

Beefy":jikvitmy said:
i'm not sure what an indian summer is.

mud wrestling or jello wrestling?

Indian summer are fall days where it gets nice and warm and sunny, similar what you would get in July/August, but not as hot. Lasts about a couple of weeks. And there's plenty of color to look at, besides green.

mud wrestling!

What are you wearing right now?

IluvABbeef":1nu656mb said:
Beefy":1nu656mb said:

Indian summer are fall days where it gets nice and warm and sunny, similar what you would get in July/August, but not as hot. Lasts about a couple of weeks. And there's plenty of color to look at, besides green.

mud wrestling!

coveralls obviously. it is freakin winter.
crystal meth or crack rock?

Beefy":d8124wd1 said:
IluvABbeef":d8124wd1 said:
Beefy":d8124wd1 said:

mud wrestling!

coveralls obviously. it is freakin winter.
crystal meth or crack rock?

Not crystal meth nor crack rock.

beefy, really, how cold is it? It's only about 46 F (8 C) here, and I'm just in a t shirt and jeans!

Oh boy... finally someone came down to my level
Buggers

Did any one go to Matt's funeral? Take care :cboy:

Crowder and WP, I've got an idea: how about we see who can sing and arm wrestle with Jello at the same time?!

I would first, have to ask, what flavor of Jello?

Singin, is out, as I have a terrible case of laryngitis, right now.
(I sound like a foghorn anyway.)

As to the armwrestlin, I would think, I would have to take him 2 out of 3 times. My arms are longer!! :D

The question of the day. ( And this would be directed to those of us that spend a lot of time in hotels.)

Why don't you're better named hotels use a better grade of TP?

I mean, even portajohns use a 2 ply.

WP, To answer your question, why bother to ask or ponder the quality of TP?

It all is gonna be doing the same function...wipe and flush.

A corncob will do the same thang!

Next question. Redheads, Blondes or Brunettes?

Angus Cattle Shower":vbtbdx6u said:
They should, but I think its because theyre too cheap.

What si your favourite flavour of jell-o

I hate Jello. Reminds me of something they give you when you're sick.It does taste good made into Jello-Shots though.

Crowderfarms":2hzrn5cs said:
Angus Cattle Shower":2hzrn5cs said:
They should, but I think its because theyre too cheap.

What si your favourite flavour of jell-o

I hate Jello. Reminds me of something they give you when you're sick.It does taste good made into Jello-Shots though.

Rum or Vodka?

Latest posts