Have some fun...

Help Support CattleToday:

ranchwife":90zieat8 said:
preferrably BOTH.....equal partnership unless one is incapable and then the one with the $$ smarts takes control ;-) ;-)

pumpkin pie or sweet potato pie?

pumpkin pie, no doubt.

Brownies or Cookies?

Ryan":3txgd2v2 said:
ranchwife":3txgd2v2 said:
preferrably BOTH.....equal partnership unless one is incapable and then the one with the $$ smarts takes control ;-) ;-)

pumpkin pie, no doubt.

Brownies or Cookies?

Cookies

Who is the Greatest Texas Hog hunter? Scar Finger Caustic? Or BackhoeBoogie the Trapper?

Deer. I have a hard enough time getting a deer, so I'm not trying elk. they are harder to find around here, especially since its three point or better.

Deer steak or roast?

aplusmnt":pgg3fm10 said:
Ryan":pgg3fm10 said:
ranchwife":pgg3fm10 said:

pumpkin pie, no doubt.

Brownies or Cookies?

Cookies

Who is the Greatest Texas Hog hunter? Scar Finger Caustic? Or BackhoeBoogie the Trapper?

Backhoeboogie

kjones":1p2s6ebs said:
Deer. I have a hard enough time getting a deer, so I'm not trying elk. they are harder to find around here, especially since its three point or better.

Deer steak or roast?

Haven't had either of those, but I've had moose jerky and moose sausage ;-)

whoop, nearly forgot.

Snowy and get the truck stuck, or muddy and get the tractor stuck? Or both?

IluvABbeef":2c3pbb4g said:
whoop, nearly forgot.

snowy and get the truck stuck....usually high-centered on the way home....middle of the night...gotta call hubby and get his ever-so-happy hiney outta bed to come "rescue me"!!!!

Christmas........at home with just the IMMEDIATE family or at the in-laws with 10,000 other folks (most of whose names you cannot possibly be expected to remember!) ;-)

ranchwife":33ni3r7d said:
IluvABbeef":33ni3r7d said:
whoop, nearly forgot.

snowy and get the truck stuck....usually high-centered on the way home....middle of the night...gotta call hubby and get his ever-so-happy hiney outta bed to come "rescue me"!!!!

Christmas........at home with just the IMMEDIATE family or at the in-laws with 10,000 other folks (most of whose names you cannot possibly be expected to remember!) ;-)

Is this a trick question? :shock:

Alice

Alice":522cgavc said:
ranchwife":522cgavc said:
IluvABbeef":522cgavc said:
whoop, nearly forgot.

Alice

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

welllllll...not quite, alice!! Just something I have to deal with each year as the holiday's roll around....that is why I do not mind holding down the fort at the hospital on the thanksgiving weekend, but I am debating about Christmas.....working gives me an excuse to NOT deal with the mother-in-law who seems to find fault in everything everyone else does!!! so.....whaddaya think???? ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

ranchwife":n8n7u2hw said:
Alice":n8n7u2hw said:
ranchwife":n8n7u2hw said:
IluvABbeef":n8n7u2hw said:
whoop, nearly forgot.

Alice

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

welllllll...not quite, alice!! Just something I have to deal with each year as the holiday's roll around....that is why I do not mind holding down the fort at the hospital on the thanksgiving weekend, but I am debating about Christmas.....working gives me an excuse to NOT deal with the mother-in-law who seems to find fault in everything everyone else does!!! so.....whaddaya think???? ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

Oh, well if ya' put it like that....I guess I'd just gut up and do...

Christmas........at home with just the IMMEDIATE family :D

Alice

ranchwife":2lql9b40 said:
IluvABbeef":2lql9b40 said:
whoop, nearly forgot.

Home with the immediate family (get more chance of playing a good card game thataway) ;-)

Rustler9":393v02r5 said:
Both-beer anytime and sipping whiskey in cold weather, especially at the end of a hard day

Rustler no question to answer?

Beer...don't like whiskey.

Christmas away on holiday, so someone else can do all of the work.

Halloween tomorrow so trick or treat???

chrisy":20d931wj said:
Rustler9":20d931wj said:
Both-beer anytime and sipping whiskey in cold weather, especially at the end of a hard day

Rustler no question to answer?

Beer...don't like whiskey.

Christmas away on holiday, so someone else can do all of the work.

Halloween tomorrow so trick or treat???

Trick, at least the last time I ever went Trick or Treating was when I was 17. Joplin Mo back 25 years ago had a bunch of Massage Parlors that were actually Prostition Houses. Me and a bunch of my friends thought it would be funny to go Trick or Treating at them. They were all set up in houses.

It was fun till we got a gun pulled on us. But we sure where hopping for a Trick or would that have been a Treat? Well either way we would have liked it I am sure.

Q: Riddle, If there if there is a Daddy Bull and a Baby Bull in the pasture who is missing?

We have all three brand of trucks at home: Ford is the official farm truck, the GMC is apart at the moment (still a good truck though), and the Dodge is used as a both a farm truck and one used for travel to town or the city.

But preferrebly, I'm stuck between Dodge and Ford...I'll go with the Dodge...

Pickup!!!

What's the weather like right now as you type??

Latest posts