Hat

Help Support CattleToday:

ollie
ya all put on 25# when ya lived with us (memanpa) what does that put ya all up to now? hummmmmmmmmm getting close to slaughter wieight ! !!!! hate it when folks are bigger than the weiners i take to the sale barn!! :D :D :D :D

well, that's a little too much cover for a good market hog... maybe he'll do well as a freezer steer... oops, bull, i mean...

What is the guys name in the cat and the hat? Does he wear a red union suit? Maybe I am thinking I am built like him.

What is the guys name in the cat and the hat? Does he wear a red union suit? Maybe I am thinking I am built like him.

Thing one and two? Or The Cat in the Hat?

thingsoneandtwo.jpg

catinhat.jpg

No that isn't it. I guess it is the old grinch from the story book not the movie.

grinchinred.jpg

This one? You know, if you've put on alot of weight from bigbull's house, you may not want to be wearing that red suit. Black is more slimming, you know. Just a thought.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dun---about the hat...I like it!!!!! I could easily see half the beer-bellied, "over the hill", good-ole-boys around here wearing that hat...with PRIDE!!!! ;-) ;-)

I personally like the hat...and would wear it...even out in public.
Susie wouldn't mind she says that I'm not over weight just "nicely finished". DMc

Latest posts