Hat ?s

Help Support CattleToday:

Black and Good

Reaction score
Is anyone out there familiar with these felt cowboy hat brands. Master Hatters out of Texas. Los Altos out of Mexico. Rodeo King out of Texas. Think of buying myself a Christmas present. I've always wanted a brown one. Thanks B&G

Heath hooked me up with a custom hat maker near him, I was not disappointed in the quality, and especially the fit. BTW I haven't noticed him post in a while. Old thread on here somewhere about it. I gave up on all the "out of a box" hats. They were all junk.

Bigfoot":1336a6ge said:
Heath hooked me up with a custom hat maker near him, I was not disappointed in the quality, and especially the fit. BTW I haven't noticed him post in a while. Old thread on here somewhere about it. I gave up on all the "out of a box" hats. They were all junk.
I assume Heath is in TX?

Black and Good":1wf4cjeo said:
Is anyone out there familiar with these felt cowboy hat brands. Master Hatters out of Texas. Los Altos out of Mexico. Rodeo King out of Texas. Think of buying myself a Christmas present. I've always wanted a brown one. Thanks B&G

B&G I did see the Master Hatters advertised on a TV program the other day but really know nothing about them. Looks like they have been around for a while so must be doing something right.

Black and Good":286av0ki said:
Bigfoot":286av0ki said:
I assume Heath is in TX?

Oklahoma

Bigfoot":1ub2n3ht said:
Black and Good":1ub2n3ht said:
Bigfoot":1ub2n3ht said:
I assume Heath is in TX?

Oklahoma

Bigfoot, I searched Heath on here and didn't see that name? I do remember that name on here though.??? B&G

I've been beating my brain. I'll think of the hat maker eventually. I think I'm wearing the hat in my mugshot on the members pic thread. It'll come to me.

Dang. Feel stupid. Sunfish posted a link to the guy, and I didn't see it. He makes a quality product for the money. I'd go ahead, and spring for his 20x

Latest posts