Hardware?

Help Support CattleToday:

Ol Franchise 67 worked hard for 5 weeks. Then got whooped when he went back in with KT. He's the bottom bull right now. 😆
He held up pretty good. I was a little worried about turning a 14 month old out with 24 cows.

Bulls can get along fine together, but when one comes back from breeding, they like to re-establish the pecking order. The 600U bull was the shy one here. I guess he is out growing that.

He held up pretty good. I was a little worried about turning a 14 month old out with 24 cows.

Bulls can get along fine together, but when one comes back from breeding, they like to re-establish the pecking order. The 600U bull was the shy one here. I guess he is out growing that.
I thought he did too. I sure hope he hit a few, I'm excited to see his calves.

600U had became a little intimidating. Lol. He's gotten more confident the last few weeks. He doesn't run away anymore. Can almost touch him at the fence line.
I don't trust any of them.

Kenny bought from Simme and Clinch is growing him out - I think!
Yep, clinchvalley86 picked him up for me when i was very sick last fall. He is teaching him how to walk on hills and rocks. Every time i mention coming to get him he says the bull is ok and just leave him there for now.

Im
Yep, clinchvalley86 picked him up for me when i was very sick last fall. He is teaching him how to walk on hills and rocks. Every time i mention coming to get him he says the bull is ok and just leave him there for now.
I enjoy watching them grow and develop. A first for me w bulls. Trying to learn how to pick as calves. Got 4 going, including yours. All born within 45 days of each other I think. Kinda cool to watch. Two commercial SimAngus and the Simme bulls. Got a 250 pound spread probably.

One things for sure... a little feed sure goes a long way.

Last edited:

Latest posts