happy...

Help Support CattleToday:

cattleluvr18":27kuvrb0 said:
its better then a pooper scooper or anything else to that sort. just think of something that you didnt expect. and sense its from a dearly loved one you go..."ooooohh :roll: its very...uuuhhmmm....thoughtful...we did need it though :oops: :roll: :?

COME ON COWBOY :) :) :) the suspense is to much :lol: :lol: !! I hydralic squeese shute? a grooming chute? a cow? money to buy with whatever you want :heart: :heart:?

TELL TELL TELL

i love doing this!

and cow_crazy. i dont want/need a cow dog, ive had enough of them bottle babies, i have show combs, i already have 50% share of the cattle, and hun im a COWGIRL!! and i dont want a hydrolic chute and fatty daddy knows that. although he did give me some money to go shopping yesterday. keep it coming guys...this is excellent.

cattleluvr18":vp458apr said:
i love doing this!

and cow_crazy. i dont want/need a cow dog, ive had enough of them bottle babies, i have show combs, i already have 50% share of the cattle, and hun im a COWGIRL!! and i dont want a hydrolic chute and fatty daddy knows that. although he did give me some money to go shopping yesterday. keep it coming guys...this is excellent.

cowgirl/cowboy samething but sorry anyway :oops: :oops: :oops: Let me think............I am stumped. maybe a new vehicle?
I will check every once in a while to see what the answer is.

No i don't think it is wrong to want to be anouther age. I want to be 16 so i can drive. I know how to drive but that age keeps butting in :p
Have a good night.

jw":w4l6zcou said:
A sixteen year old stable boy?
that is just plain mean to tease me like that! god...

i would have died to get my suburban upgraded froma 1989 to a 2007 ford f250 four door, all the excessories. oh how i can dream. yeah im so excited about turning 16 but theres a whole freakin year in the way. i already drive to school( and to other things but sshht...dont tell my parentals.) cant you geta school permit?

If I had a 15 year old with bottle calves, I'd maybe give her a couple bags of milk replacer. :D

thank god i dont have none of those dumb bottle calves anymore. im almost done on here soo can yall hang on a few more mins?

cattleluvr18":ifp8y1co said:
thank god i dont have none of those dumb bottle calves anymore. im almost done on here soo can yall hang on a few more mins?

YES WE CAN! WILL U TELL WHAT IT IS?????

cattleluvr18":aioxvb5r said:
jw":aioxvb5r said:

i would have died to get my suburban upgraded froma 1989 to a 2007 ford f250 four door, all the excessories. oh how i can dream. yeah im so excited about turning 16 but theres a whole freakin year in the way. i already drive to school( and to other things but sshht...dont tell my parentals.) cant you geta school permit?

Here in KS you can get a Farm permit if you live in rural and on xx amount of acres or work for a farm. You can drive to school with it also. Son has been driving everywhere since he turned 14. But the Jr. High would not let kids drive to school even if they were 14 and had a farmers permit, so he could not actually drive till school till he was in H.S. as a freshman.

aplusmnt":3l5r0h6v said:
cattleluvr18":3l5r0h6v said:
jw":3l5r0h6v said:

Here in KS you can get a Farm permit if you live in rural and on xx amount of acres or work for a farm. You can drive to school with it also. Son has been driving everywhere since he turned 14. But the Jr. High would not let kids drive to school even if they were 14 and had a farmers permit, so he could not actually drive till school till he was in H.S. as a freshman.

you can get a "school permit" here if you are 14 and live atleast 1 and 1/2 miles away from the school not the town. and you can only drive from your house to school and thats it. and your only pasengers can be direct family members.

ok im goin to bed so i guess ill tell you.

wait for it....

keep scrolling guys....

gosh do you have enough suspense yet?!

ok ok

he got me a solor powered electic fence energizer....god who give there kid one of those?! oh well i still love him! nite guys!

p.s. cow_crazy you still need to answer my question. :D

Ryder":36nug5ze said:
msscamp":36nug5ze said:
Beefy":36nug5ze said:
i'd like to be 12.

Why? You couldn't pay me enough to go back to 19, much less 12!! :shock:
Roger that.
Amen!!!

He got me a solar powered electic fence energizer....God, who gives there kid one of those?! Oh well I still love him! nite guys!
I have wanted one of those for a while!!! Kinda spendy though. But it would be a fun toy to play around with!

I for one would love to be back at 17 again.... good times and less mistakes...... maybe.

Alan

Latest posts