Happy Thanksgiving

Help Support CattleToday:

pdfangus

Reaction score
Getting ready to bug out of work....
I been the only one here all morning anyway.....
Joy of Guvment work.

Before I leave I wanted to wish all of you here a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday.

Me...I am going riding with some folks Tomorrow and for lunch we are going to grill turkey dogs and have a pot luck lunch.

then tomorrow evening my wife and I will have our Thanksgiving dinner.
She always fixes for fifteen and it is just me and her and she eats like a bird.
there goes my diet and recetn weight loss.

Then sunday my buddy and I are going exploring on horseback again. we have found a new area to ride in and we are learning and blazing new trails.

Lets all take a few moments to be thankful for the good things in our lives and try to overlook and overcome the obstacles.

good wishes for a great holdiay to all of you. :cowboy:

Same to you Jim and all of Cattle Today.

We are off to the kids in Denver for our first Thanksgiving with the newest Grandaughter. We have much to be thankful for this year.

Off to Abilene, TX to the MIL. She is a great cook. Steve has to work Friday so we will back tomorrow night. I hope everyone has a happy and safe Thanksging no matter what their plans. then Christmas... Whee.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Have safe travels everyone. We are just going to MIL about 40 miles away, Smaller crowd not as many this year due to families getting bigger and having extended family obligations.

I hope everyone had a great day as well.

We had a blast traveled to the daughters and after lunch, broke out the pitching machine and played baseball all afternoon. We laughed so hard it hurt.

Caustic Burno":15w4drf6 said:
I hope everyone had a great day as well.

We had a blast traveled to the daughters and after lunch, broke out the pitching machine and played baseball all afternoon. We laughed so hard it hurt.
Sounds like a great time CB. We had a great time with family today as well. I hope all of you had a wonderful day. I have much to be thankful for. God bless you all.

Latest posts