Happy birthday chrisy!

Help Support CattleToday:

Thank you all I have had a great birthday weekend, saw the Grandbabby on Saturday and she sang Happy Birthday to me it was heavenly she's 2 now. Our eldest Daughter took me and Hubby to a show which we enjoyed very much. one downfall was my Son forgot, after all the hints about low on perfume, etc...mind of a goldfish that one. Our youngest Daughter was down last weekend, and we had a nice time with her, she lives over 200miles away so we don't get to see her much, unfortunately.

chrisy":2q35x4wc said:
Thank you all I have had a great birthday weekend, saw the Grandbabby on Saturday and she sang Happy Birthday to me it was heavenly she's 2 now. Our eldest Daughter took me and Hubby to a show which we enjoyed very much. one downfall was my Son forgot, after all the hints about low on perfume, etc...mind of a goldfish that one. Our youngest Daughter was down last weekend, and we had a nice time with her, she lives over 200miles away so we don't get to see her much, unfortunately.

That's what those sisters are for, to remind a feller about such things.

Anyway I hope it was the best birthday ever because you deserve it :heart: :heart: :heart:
:bday: :bday: :bday: .

Larry

Larry my Robert can only have one thing on his mind at a time, he is an advents manager for a night club and he is arranging a big night, and if it comes off how he wants it to it will earn him lots of £££££'s, and he was dealing with that Sat and Sun, he also forgot to pick up his Girlfriend, not sure if she was forgiving as his Mummy.
once again thanks everyone for your good wishes.

Latest posts