Happy Birhday Jake!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Jake's Gal

Reaction score
Alright, so I know I can get in trouble for this but...

I know that many of you are purdy fond of Jake, so I thought I oughta be a good girlfriend and announce that tomorrow is his 16th Birthday! I felt kinda bad that I was gonna be out of town tomorrow, so I figured I'd make it up to him by doin this. He wasn't gonna make any big deal out of it because, well, it's him. Hehe. But I say we all give him a nice, warming "Happy Birthday, Jake!!"

sooo...
doll039.gif

~ :cboy: Happy Birthday Jakey :cboy: ~

ps~ again, I'm sorry if this will get me into any trouble... :(

Seems to me the only trouble it will get you in is with Jake!!

Have a good one Jake!!!!!!!!! :cboy:

Happy birthday Jake.

Must be a pretty cold february in a lot of places.
Son in laws birthday was day before yesterday, brother in law today, a neighbors is tomorrow, and I've even been reminded I have one coming up.

Here's a question. How many folks know others that have birthdays clustered right around theirs?

Until a couple of years ago I didn't know any now I know a bunch.......strange.

dun

Happy B-day Jake.
Doing the math I must be a product of a Christmas Party. I've known of three others that have the same date as me and many that are with in a day or so.

Happy Birthday Jake!
If you are getting your drivers license - please be careful & stay safe! Reach for those stars! ( sorry but I have a 17 year old son that I always say these things to so it just comes natural!)

Jake, you got a thoughtful gal! Happy Birthday!

dun":2koys97d said:
Here's a question. How many folks know others that have birthdays clustered right around theirs?

dun

Hope you had a great birthday Jake, with many more to come!

My father-in-law was born on Dec. 2. Our oldest son was also born on Dec. 2, and his mother-in-law was born on Dec. 2. The families, extended, in-law, out-law, all get along well enough to have one big celebration so there's no rush trying to go here and there to be with each of them. The wife's birthday is today, Nov. 27, a week before the big cluster.

Latest posts