Happy 4th of July

Help Support CattleToday:

la4angus

Reaction score
I want to wish all Cattle Today members a Happy 4th of July and an Extra Special one to anyone who has a birthday on this Special Day.

Also want to thank our troops around the world for defending us and preserving our Freedom, which is what this day is all about.

Thank you, LA4Angus! Hope your day is going beautifully! :D Are you going to a fireworks display this evening? We don't have any 'formal' display's around here, but there are some really nice fireworks that can be seen around the area from my front porch!

Nope. No fireworks for me tonite. Wishing the best for the rest of you though.

well said la4angus... it would probably do us all good to stop and reflect on what this day stands for and give thanks to God for allowing us to live is such a great country.

jt

jt":2r23jdyl said:
well said la4angus... it would probably do us all good to stop and reflect on what this day stands for and give thanks to God for allowing us to live is such a great country.
jt
I expect most people in the USA are to busy celebrating the 4th of July to realize what they are really celebrating.I imagine very few could tell you today is Independence Day, nor knows how or why it came about.

la4angus":35ux2qgo said:
I expect most people in the USA are to busy celebrating the 4th of July to realize what they are really celebrating.I imagine very few could tell you today is Independence Day, nor knows how or why it came about.

I expect your right. Have a great 4th.

la4angus":2dqgwx6b said:
jt":2dqgwx6b said:
jt

You know, you are probably right. Knowing what today means - both for me as an individual, and for our country - I did not consider that aspect. Thanks for the wake up call.

msscamp":23ijc116 said:
You know, you are probably right. Knowing what today means - both for me as an individual, and for our country - I did not consider that aspect. Thanks for the wake up call.

You're welcome.

Latest posts